User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree310Likes

Thread: Caddle: New Cashback app

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Wow. I cant believe i havent started using it yet. I hope they release their android version so that we dont have to go to their website to use it.
    I like their ferrero offers for this week. Plus i have sdm points personalized coupon for ferrero. I WILL buy it now. Dont tell me hips! Lol

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I already have $8.75 in my account! The only offer I've bought is Old El Paso - the rest of it is all surveys and they games they post like hug a tree, pet photo, or Date Night (I place the take out order for the entire office so weekly receipt is always over $30 lol)

This week's Ferrero offers are on my list too. The small box is on sale at SDM and No Frills for $4.99
    Grey, walkonby, MillieH and 2 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Are there any surveys to do this week? I was referred to Caddle over a week ago but only had some time today to check it out and uploaded my first receipt for the ferrero.

For Ferrero, the 300g, it's on sale for $8.99 at Food Depot (in flyer). Its also on sale at Bestco. I took flyer and price matched at Walmart.
    Last edited by Aquaria; Sat, Dec 12th, 2015 at 10:37 PM.
    MillieH, amira84 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Do you have surveys only with the app? I registered on my computer, but I've never seen a survey or video or whatever, only offers with receipts to upload.
    dededi likes this.
    Superpoints now live for canadiens woohoo: https://www.superpoints.com/join/iXf3XCcg9gferdyumbbENZLAxWg
    Stop count your rewards, just enjoy them: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/p4eli4ka

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by p4eli4ka View Post
    Do you have surveys only with the app? I registered on my computer, but I've never seen a survey or video or whatever, only offers with receipts to upload.
    I am also only on Caddle with my computer and I have done a few surveys and watched a few videos all for instant rebates deposited into my account for .25 or .50 each. See screen shot of an example. You have to click on the spot where it says ad and questionnaire.
    Not all offers have it highlighted which means there is no ad or questionnaire for that particular offer.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Can someone tell how to take a pic of random act of kindness? And what is a random act of kindness anyway? I am kind and affectionate to ny kids, kissing them and take pic of it....is it considered an act of kindness of not? I am clueless about it but want to earn free RAOK money. Lol.
    super_e and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I am also only on Caddle with my computer and I have done a few surveys and watched a few videos all for instant rebates deposited into my account for .25 or .50 each. See screen shot of an example. You have to click on the spot where it says ad and questionnaire.
    Not all offers have it highlighted which means there is no ad or questionnaire for that particular offer.
    Thanks a lot Thanks to your screenshot I found them
    walkonby, MillieH and dededi like this.
    Superpoints now live for canadiens woohoo: https://www.superpoints.com/join/iXf3XCcg9gferdyumbbENZLAxWg
    Stop count your rewards, just enjoy them: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/p4eli4ka

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thank you, i just did some surveys. We don't really do Date night. I wished if there was Date Lunch also
    Durham Couponer and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I posted a pic of my dogs for .50
    walkonby and dededi like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Can someone tell how to take a pic of random act of kindness? And what is a random act of kindness anyway? I am kind and affectionate to ny kids, kissing them and take pic of it....is it considered an act of kindness of not? I am clueless about it but want to earn free RAOK money. Lol.
    Random act of kindness is just an example of being nice to someone for no reason. Hard to take a picture of that sometimes. They do want you to take a screenshot of the photo on social media. So post the photo to Facebook with the hashtag #downloadcaddle and if it's not obvious from the picture, maybe explain in the post what the kindness was and I think you should be alright.
    walkonby and dededi like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaria View Post
    thank you, i just did some surveys. We don't really do Date night. I wished if there was Date Lunch also
    Can't hurt to try a receipt from date lunch as long as it's the $30 they said. It doesn't have a restriction about being in the evening, just says any restaurant in Canada
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

If you do this one week, you can do it again the next week.. and earn a whooping .25 again... lol...

walkonby, torontogal12 and dededi like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Tonight DH, DS and I took in 2 movies ( Krampus and Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2 ) All 6 admissions were FREE! ( thank you again @coupon girl for the generous B1G1 pin codes ), I used 2 of my own M & M pin codes earned in the summer plus 2,000 Scene points to cover each paid admission on the B1G1 )
    Then DS bought himself a snack at the Concessions in between the 2 flicks and he gave me the receipt, so I submitted it for the $2.50 movie offer! very sweet!

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tonight DH, DS and I took in 2 movies ( Krampus and Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2 ) All 6 admissions were FREE! ( thank you again @coupon girl for the generous B1G1 pin codes ), I used 2 of my own M & M pin codes earned in the summer plus 2,000 Scene points to cover each paid admission on the B1G1 )
    Then DS bought himself a snack at the Concessions in between the 2 flicks and he gave me the receipt, so I submitted it for the $2.50 movie offer! very sweet!
    You sure got lotsa enthusiasm for this app, I'm convinced to do the computer sign-up. Thanks for keeping us posted.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

sorry, i havent read ALL the replys but....do i have to have an iphone to download it.?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information