User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By maggiespice
  • 2 Post By maggiespice

Thread: What is your thoughts on the Powerspin Exercise Gadget?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone used the Powerspin by powerball, if so what do you think of it?
    This thread is currently associated with: The Shopping Channel
    Last edited by maggiespice; Wed, Dec 2nd, 2015 at 02:32 PM.
    dededi likes this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Any product that claims to "give you toned arm, abs and butt in minutes" is probably too good to be true. They reckon 6 mins a day for 3 days and you are set. I mean is the result the same for every body type, and can a person carry on eating whatever they want, sit on a couch and watch crappy shows, smokes and drink booze?

http://powerspin.com/

I mean look at the physique of the model demonstrating it, and why didn't they use a larger person?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=beachdown;6519624]Any product that claims to "give you toned arm, abs and butt in minutes" is probably too good to be true.

.....that is what I thought as well. It seemed like a gimmick....until I tried it myself. I happen to get mine on sale for $3.65. (I would not have paid full price, which I think if like $50.00 or so) I picked up 4 of them, as I wanted my family members to try it to.

I am into weight training and have been for a while, so I am very fit. I was impressed how this little gadget makes the upper body work! (Of course you have to actually use it in order to get results.) My DH and DS are really impressed too, and both are into weight training as well.

I don't use it on my weight training days, as my body is just to tired. I use it on my off days, as it is low impact.
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

Thread Information