• 2 Post By Arvilish
  • 1 Post By mandolinatou
  • 1 Post By nicolthepickle
  • 1 Post By Shwa Girl

Thread: :)

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

This thread is currently associated with: Costco
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Tue, Jan 12th, 2016 at 09:41 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great story and great outcome Shwa Girl!
    We have had mistakes done at our optometrist (cracked lens, broken frame, wrong prescription) and had things redone but all we got is a 'sorry' each time. I guess we stay with them because they are always nice and out of loyalty. At least Costco tried really to make it up to you in the end.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Last edited by Shwa Girl; Tue, Jan 12th, 2016 at 09:58 AM.
    Ciel, toronto166 and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Great customer service you got Shwa Girl !

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

nice story. that is why I make major purchases at Costco-they seem to be the only ones who stand behind their products anymore. DH purchased a pair of glasses at an optometrist that he has gone to for years and the coating was flaking off his glasses after a couple of months. too bad, so sad was all we got from them. we've never darkened their doors again and buy our glasses and eye tests at Costco now.
    Ciel, Shwa Girl and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    nice story. that is why I make major purchases at Costco-they seem to be the only ones who stand behind their products anymore. DH purchased a pair of glasses at an optometrist that he has gone to for years and the coating was flaking off his glasses after a couple of months. too bad, so sad was all we got from them. we've never darkened their doors again and buy our glasses and eye tests at Costco now.
    same with my previous eyeglasses from optometrist. The handle screw kept coming loose. It happened on 2 pairs. So no more purchases from the optometrist, either.
    Ciel and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Today I encountered bad customer service from Cashier while pming some items in RCSS,I complained about it.Before I used to keep in myself,now I'm letting supervisor know.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Ciel, Shwa Girl and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Thats awesome...almost make me want to go have Costco membership but its too far from me

When I was in elementary, I had eyeglasses, which was bought by my mom. My eyeglasses, bought from local store, had technical problem with nose pads becoming screwy. So I went to his store but the guy installed old, dirty crappy nose pads. Now I had one white and another yellowish nose pad in my eyeglasses! My parents were so upset. Awful dude ever!
    Shwa Girl and Davetherave like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Glad you got your glasses situated. The problem with Costco in Quebec...while their customer service people are really reasonable the lines aren't. The lines at the costco in anjou take at least an hour every time I ever went which was always on a weekend but that was the only time i could go. So the lines are ridiculously long and the people who wait in the lines tend to be incredibly rude, everyone thinks they are special because they have a membership card. The parking is also awful at that location, like it is right off the highway and it clogs everything up so that by the time people get into the lot they are already grouchy. I get it's a line and the parking lot was not really designed and located well for the traffic and all but customers can be polite to people around you. I can't deal with the check out lines, they should have more people staffing them on the weekends, if you pay to be a member I think check out shouldn't take more than an half hour barring something spectacular like black friday or a severe winter storm approaching. Does everyone put up with waiting 1-2 hours to check out? Or can you all go on Tuesday mornings? Or are people in other provinces just super polite while they wait in line? I am just curious how you put up with the lines or if the one in Anjou is just terribly managed.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Glad it worked out. We just got a Costco membership and I'm considering a pricey purchase (not glasses). Now maybe I'l go ahead.
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mandolinatou View Post
    Does everyone put up with waiting 1-2 hours to check out? Or can you all go on Tuesday mornings? Or are people in other provinces just super polite while they wait in line? I am just curious how you put up with the lines or if the one in Anjou is just terribly managed.
    @mandolinatou ,
    about the long wait in line, I filled out one of the comment cards in Costco asking why they have closed check out lanes with long lines on Saturday and Sunday. Within a month, they added more cashiers. If they didn't I would have sent an online comment to Costco head office.

about the small parking lots, the secret is to go around 6 PM on weekdays, when people are at home eating dinner. You could be in and out in 30 minutes

another bad time is when schools are closed or on holidays when stores are open -- seems like everybody and his uncle go to Costco then

mandolinatou likes this.

Thread Information