User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree453Likes

Thread: Stop or keep going? (Dessange)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by missmaggs View Post
    I've been debating purchasing these products for weeks. I went crazy when the glade wax melts warmers were money makers and I got 20 - I have 5 left as I gifted them. If you're genuinely going to use the product I say go for it but if you can't use them then either gift them, donate them or stop accumulating.

My resolution this year is to stop accumulating stuff just because it's free or a money maker. I have so much Snuggle and glade and Garnier stuff I ran out of space in my stockpile
    I agree, I have so much cream, shampoo, body lotion, body wash, cleaning product, Christmas paper..that I have decided to slow down on my purchases. I made 4 huge gift baskets for my family and they were thrilled!! I am eating what is in my pantry and freezer and I'm only going to buy fruits and vegetables( well that's the plan!!).. I guess if an item is free or a money maker I will buy it!!
    lilo0003, Decaf, super807 and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got a bit off topic, Amira I would continue buying it if it's a money maker, I bought 3 sets and might buy 1 more. My favorite is the one for color treated hair, I did buy the oleo one, it was good but I still liked the color treated one better. I gave the regular one to my daughter.
    amira84 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I got a bit off topic, Amira I would continue buying it if it's a money maker, I bought 3 sets and might buy 1 more. My favorite is the one for color treated hair, I did buy the oleo one, it was good but I still liked the color treated one better. I gave the regular one to my daughter.
    I kind of got your answer from your first post. Lol. I agree, yesterday i redeemed my points to buy 3 sets of dessange and it was a very big money maker for me.
    So i guess i'll just have to see if the money i am making on it is worth making a special trip to sdm or not. Right?

Thanks everyone for your input. But no one has mentioned how many do they have now? It's been more than 1.5 months (atleast) since these rebate apps start offering dessange rebate.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I haven't purchased any yet. I currently use L'oreal Ever Creme shampoo and condition because it's sulphite free and doesn't weigh my hair down and make it feel like straw.

Can anyone tell me if these dessange products are sulphite free?
    Decaf, amira84 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I haven't jump on the band wagon but, thinking about buying 1 set to try. I can only use certain type of shampoo (very limited choice) . Wrong shampoo can trigger excess shredding, dandruff, itchy scalp, and allergy.
    maiyuu, amira84 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I only purchased 2 sets (shampoo+treatment) and both were gifted this holiday season. I might get one for myself if the offer is back on snap. Do they carry a regular line? I don't have coloured hair, and from what I recall, the display mostly had products for colour treated hair or colour damaged hair or 'older' hair problems.
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Keep going and donate the products.......

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    I only purchased 2 sets (shampoo+treatment) and both were gifted this holiday season. I might get one for myself if the offer is back on snap. Do they carry a regular line? I don't have coloured hair, and from what I recall, the display mostly had products for colour treated hair or colour damaged hair or 'older' hair problems.
    It's not for older hair problems. The ones other than colour related ones are regular.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

It's not a question for me whether or not to keep buying the dessange. Sdm is a 30 second drive, it's a quality product, and quite frankly the bottles are tiny and won't last that long anyway. The better question is how have people been missing out on this deal. Lol what a shame!

redhdlois, amira84 and dededi like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    It's not a question for me whether or not to keep buying the dessange. Sdm is a 30 second drive, it's a quality product, and quite frankly the bottles are tiny and won't last that long anyway. The better question is how have people been missing out on this deal. Lol what a shame!

Lol. Very true Anne. It is a small bottle and a very good money maker. In fact my favourite money maker deal lately and i wonder why people haven't been topping off their dessange rebate offers.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post

Older hair? Ouch. That hurt me d.ot. (going to be 32 yrs old in 3 days ) lol
    its not a older hair product, its OLEO. 3 nourishing oils for your hair.
    annedougherty, Cata and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Really? I only got two; one shampoo and one oil! WOW

Good for you!

EDIT: I bought one and only have tiny left. It is very small bottle. Depending on your hair length, I would say go for it! Gee that reminds me I want to get this as I am almost out of shampoo. My local Safeway has Pantene for $3 but they were out of stock
    Last edited by Arvilish; Fri, Jan 1st, 2016 at 03:56 PM.
    dededi likes this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

If I got a chance I will try to buy (if its free). I have 3 people at home who can use this shampoo. And also I'm very good for giving these expensive products as gifts (not selling) from last 2, 3 years to family and friends. LOl
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    If I got a chance I will try to buy (if its free). I have 3 people at home who can use this shampoo. And also I'm very good for giving these expensive products as gifts (not selling) from last 2, 3 years to family and friends. LOl

What are you talking about noor? It's not free, it's a money maker.
    Arvilish and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Wait how is it money maker? I am confused. I love this shampoo and would buy them for almost free :p
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information