User Tag List

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree453Likes

Thread: Stop or keep going? (Dessange)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    Wait how is it money maker? I am confused. I love this shampoo and would buy them for almost free :p

Okay, so here's what i did last night.

Bought shampoo ($12.99) and serum ($14.99). Used free product coupon for serum and 1000 pts for shampoo. Total came to $16.xx . I then redeemed 8000pts = $10 and paid $6.xx OOP. And in the end i got $15 on co51 and 1000 pts. I did redeem my pts but it's not bothering me since it's easier for me to collect this many points.
    ROMEO, Momof3girlies, Cata and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Older hair? Ouch. That hurt me d.ot. (going to be 32 yrs old in 3 days ) lol
    its not a older hair product, its OLEO. 3 nourishing oils for your hair.
    lol there was no negative intent behind my message I bought them on the fly as gifts and asked the cosmetics lady to help me pick out the ones most appropriate for the people I had in mind. She told me the line is specific for colour treated hair and the oleo is for people that have dry hair due to various problems (older age dryness, using too many hair products or tools that dry out the hair). So this was why I was wondering if they just had a 'basic' shampoo. I'll check out the display again when I am back from holidays….and happy early bday wishes to you!
    ROMEO, amira84 and dededi like this.
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Okay, so here's what i did last night.

Bought shampoo ($12.99) and serum ($14.99). Used free product coupon for serum and 1000 pts for shampoo. Total came to $16.xx . I then redeemed 8000pts = $10 and paid $6.xx OOP. And in the end i got $15 on co51 and 1000 pts. I did redeem my pts but it's not bothering me since it's easier for me to collect this many points.
    I did the same transaction and my OOP was $4.68.
    I agree with you on using the SDM points.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    lol there was no negative intent behind my message I bought them on the fly as gifts and asked the cosmetics lady to help me pick out the ones most appropriate for the people I had in mind. She told me the line is specific for colour treated hair and the oleo is for people that have dry hair due to various problems (older age dryness, using too many hair products or tools that dry out the hair). So this was why I was wondering if they just had a 'basic' shampoo. I'll check out the display again when I am back from holidays….and happy early bday wishes to you!

Thanks for the wishes dot. And everyone knows we joke with each other. No hard feelings. Lol
    ROMEO, d.ot and dededi like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    79 (100%)

I've only just recently found them in stores. I have 2 shampoos, 1 conditioner and 3 treatments. I will continue to buy as longs as its free or a moneymaker. @amira84 if you have too much, use it as a bubblebath for your kids
    ROMEO, Cata, amira84 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Yes before it was huge money maker with coupon + 2 different cash backs, but this time with coupon and 1 cash back its totally free including tax, unless we have some nice point offer which i don't have right now.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Yes I the only bought oleo one because only the model beside that type has black hair. And my hairs are not even are color treated yet (although now have grey hairs here and there and will need some coloring soon) but became much thinner after coming in Canada.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I have 0 lol but if I would use it I would keep going if you can. Use donate regift it wont go to waste

Sent from my SM-G730W8 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Fri, Jan 1st, 2016 at 08:23 PM.
    ROMEO, maiyuu, amira84 and 1 others like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

I'm confused ... I bought one set (shampoo and treatment) through the Snap offer and then again today through the CO51 offer .... is there more offers? Mine just show "limit 1" ..... and now they are used.....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

############# Discussion #############

I just looked at my stockpile and i have 8 sets of dessanges now. 7 x shampoo+serum combo, 1 x conditioner+serum combo. Everything was money maker. Considering i am the only one who uses hair products, they're going to last atleast 1 year. So should i stop buying it even if it's a money maker or should i keep going if it's a money maker worth getting out in the cold?

What do you think? What are you doing for yourself? How many sets of dessanges do you have by now? When are we going to say "stop the madness!"
    Well I'm ashamed and yet giddy to report that I caved and got two of the dessange sets. Free is free and a money maker is a money maker even if it's only 32 cents per set hehe.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    I'm confused ... I bought one set (shampoo and treatment) through the Snap offer and then again today through the CO51 offer .... is there more offers? Mine just show "limit 1" ..... and now they are used.....
    Offers having been ongoing for several weeks now from app to app, with different limits. What you claimed is it at the moment. I have collected 19 sets lol.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Hanging my head in shame as I have purchased zero. Money maker or not I have put myself on a spending freeze for all health and beauty, I only have one body and I already have at least 15 bottles of conditioner. But this thread is tempting me.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    Hanging my head in shame as I have purchased zero. Money maker or not I have put myself on a spending freeze for all health and beauty, I only have one body and I already have at least 15 bottles of conditioner. But this thread is tempting me.

And to tempt you even more, i dont need any conditioner since i started using this shampoo and serum after towel drying. I am dumping my big bottle of garnier fructis conditioner now.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I bought a set today. Only use the BOGO coupon as I don't think they will accept the 1000 points coupon. Afterward, my sister took them home by mistake so I am technically has zero set...hopefully I'll get my $ back from ck51.
    amira84 and dededi like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Totally missed on this.
    Where is the BOGO coupon from?
    dededi likes this.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information