Like Tree453Likes

Thread: Stop or keep going? (Dessange)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for clearing up the confusion.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Blonde hair gets more brown as you get older.Just seems that this winter it got even more brown than it had ever been. I don't think it will work on black hair because it says natural blonde on the treatment
    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Okay girls. I am feeling a little bit left out because i am not blonde. Lol. But i want to know what do you mean by "hair got darker than usual". Are you saying that your hair got darker.... as in...blacker? I have black hair (Asian) but i also have some grey hair. So what do you think? Should i use this blonde stuff to make my grey hair "darker" aka "black"?
    amira84 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

@rocko where are you? sleeping ??? I'm dyinG to hear the Dessange details of offers, coupons and cashback available for this week
    thor9, agarla, rockco and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    @rocko where are you? sleeping ??? I'm dyinG to hear the Dessange details of offers, coupons and cashback available for this week
    As usual, busy uploading to CO51...just uploaded my last Dove receipt at 11:59 est... Well, I knew Dessange offer was going to re-appear. Unfortunately, the coupon never re-appeared on smartsource.ca, so most will be out of luck if they didn't print copies earlier.

Looks like we're down to the basics:
    - Thursday 20% Seniors discount
    - Personal Optimum offers
    - 20x wub $75 beauty offers April 30-May 6
    - smartsource coupon (if previously printed in March)
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/414624-...tioner-canada/
    Last edited by rockco; Thu, Apr 28th, 2016 at 12:54 AM.
    torontogal12, Cata and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    As usual, busy uploading to CO51...just uploaded my last Dove receipt at 11:59 est... Well, I knew Dessange offer was going to re-appear. Unfortunately, the coupon never re-appeared on smartsource.ca, so most will be out of luck if they didn't print copies earlier.

Hey you guys. What are you talking about? am i understanding it right? Is it going to appear again on my co51 after12:00 tonight?
    How will i sleep tonight until i see it on my accounts? There'so much to think about. Will have to re prioritize everything, will have to reprioritize my shopping plans, will have to see what coupons i have and what not. O my gosh! So much work and so little time. I am happily freaking out.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

@amira84 , sadly I do not have the smartsource coupon, was hoping it would appear again but with great sadness I will pass this round ��
    amira84 likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yah! I have one coupon left
    agarla, rockco and amira84 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

How did you know?! Have you been tracking patterns or are you psychic?

agarla, rockco and amira84 like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just my opinion and cursory tracking of Dessange between SNAP, CO51 & Zweet. The coupon (now removed from smartsource), had an expiration date of August 31, 2016. That's a long duration coupon. This means the Product Manager intents to keep people interested in Dessange for a little bit longer.

Based on this prediction, I'm anticipating the smartsource coupon will re-appear again, since they want to keep people interested.

It's worth the monitoring cause Dessange has good paybacks.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Smart! Also, its good shampoo. I quite like it.Hair is not itchy or dandruffy and looks great (I have a lot of allergies so usually I have to pick 1 of the 3)
    Just my opinion and cursory tracking of Dessange between SNAP, CO51 & Zweet. The coupon (now removed from smartsource), had an expiration date of August 31, 2016. That's a long duration coupon. This means the Product Manager intents to keep people interested in Dessange for a little bit longer.

Based on this prediction, I'm anticipating the smartsource coupon will re-appear again, since they want to keep people interested.

It's worth the monitoring cause Dessange has good paybacks.
    rockco and amira84 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I tried the shamp and cond today and I really like it. I fine hair that gets knotty when I wear it down. I straightened my hair and it looked great. Looked fuller, no knots, no static and its soft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    amira84 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

well, it might go bad and i know that my sis's shampoo and conditioners are still good after when she left the house and married my brother in law in 2005 and I know that I still had them in Our bathroom Now it's me and my bro :D

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread Information