User Tag List

Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Like Tree3103Likes

Thread: Dear 2016: I promise to do better this year! To get healthier! Let the games begin!!!

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Thank you, our library is kinda small but still good idea to check.
    @cabmonk : I forgot to mention that if your small library is connected to a larger library network, you can call in items from other locations.

Another idea is to purchase simple resistance bands (if you have joint pain) or hand held weights and use Youtube. You can find pretty much everything there, from beginner to advanced level. You can even find prenatal yoga and you won't even be given the eye from the librarian. Or, you can check out different types of exercise you can enjoy. Free workout videos without leaving the house! Win win!

I'd say the only con is that you can't put Youtube in rewind and laugh while the demonstrators do arm windmills while prancing backwards. That used to make me laugh so hard, I cried. A bonus workout for those abs.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I have not stepped on my scale for a week or more and I may not for another week or so. I have been doing something ( a class or two ) every single day at the Fitness Centre and then swimming, so focusing on JUST that for now. ( lets the chips fall where they may !)
    @walkonby : Mmmmmm.....chips. Things not to mention to anyone pregnant - ever! I've just finished a bag of mint chocolate chips. It's way too hot for me to exercise outside at the moment so I've done nothing at all except for walk to a few bus stops, panting in the heat.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Sweet Sparrow I wouldn't worry about it. Both of my boys were early walkers, so they just haven't weighed as much as some other kids their age. Our oldest boy only weighed 21.5lbs at his 18 month immunization. My twin boy is 10.5months old and already weighs 20.5lbs; he has been gaining on his older brother. My baby girl weighs 18.5lbs right now.
    Newfiescreech likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

For those looking for inspiration photos...

http://www.getinthosejeans.com/inspiration/

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

So my aunt drops off a huge bag of food and stuff from my cousin. Of course it has a huge jar of nutella in it and a 2ltr Pepsi lol.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So my aunt drops off a huge bag of food and stuff from my cousin. Of course it has a huge jar of nutella in it and a 2ltr Pepsi lol.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I like nuttela but not enough to ever buy it on my own. I have never liked it on bread. It tastes disgusting on bread to me.
    Newfiescreech and Angela273 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I like nuttela but not enough to ever buy it on my own. I have never liked it on bread. It tastes disgusting on bread to me.
    Newfiescreech and Angela273 like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Newfiescreech likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

here it is another Saturday weigh in day for me but I have not stepped on the scale.....too afraid! ha ha . Been quite naughty over the last few days, I am playing nurse for DH ( thrown his back out bad! ) so I'm fetching things day and night. No excuse I know, but it has me very stressed with him getting no pay for 6 days and counting.... and when I am stressed I eat badly. Maybe next Saturday I'll take a peek at the number. Good luck to all the rest of you!
    Angela273, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Haven't fully cut out sugar but cut it way down and my gout pain is way down and pretty much gone. Also taking uric cleanse which is a natural gout pain reliever.
    Angela273, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I weighed myself while at the doctor's office this morning. I posted on here about being +3lbs in June when my in-laws were visiting. Today I am -3.2lbs from the June weight, only -0.2lbs from my May weight, but I'm ok with that. I weigh 4.6lbs more now than I did when I got pregnant with our twins.
    walkonby likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Dear thread: it has been 11 days since my last confession and I am not even Cathoilc! o.k. so I see I am not the only one who has slipped, slid, stumbled or outright fallen off this wagon again. My excuse is emotional, plain and simple. I am overeating to fill a void. Nothing serious, this will pass.
    Thank goodness I have not gained a ton back this time ( about 6 lbs ) I think it is because I still manage to get into the pool every day. However, the forbidden foods need to be banished again and fast!!
    My new goal is to eat from the garden out back as much as possible, lord knows DH planted plenty of yummy things to pick and they are growing fast and furious atm.
    Hope everyone is doing well.
    Angela273 and Lynn49 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lol, @walkonby ....it's been years since MY last confession and I am a lapsed Catholic!

I, too have gained: 8lbs, but I was expecting a whole lot more, to be honest! Even those few (relatively speaking) pounds makes clothes so much more uncomfortable and I feel very, very much more poofy!! So for now I'm doing my best not to succumb to every evil tempation that summers offer us (ice-cream for instance...wine at get-togethers...nevermind. Wine is okay. ). In other words, doing the best I can at the moment, just keeping in mind to be mindful of what I'm eating.
    8 lbs can be dropped in no time at all, so I'm not concerned, as long as I don't go over that number.
    @cabmonk: good for you for cutting back on sugar; heaven knows just about everything we ingest is loaded with that crap, so I know how difficult it would be to cut back on the stuff. I'm not surprised, just so happy for you, that your gout is subsiding!!

Everyone: keep up the good work!!
    Angela273, cabmonk and walkonby like this.

Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast

Thread Information