User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: 2016 Rexall $5 off $25 Survey Coupon

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Update, coupon's expiration date changed to December 5, 2016. The coupon link is on main post:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/412399-...a/#post6535525

NOTE: In addition to this $5 off $25 coupon, frequently, Rexall offers other daily/weekly promotional coupons reducing your out of pocket, awarding gift cards and increasing your air miles. Be sure to check the SC Blog for the latest news or sign-up to receive Rexall's newsletter updates.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Update, coupon's expiration date changed to January 6, 2017. The coupon link is on main post:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/412399-...a/#post6535525

NOTE: In addition to this $5 off $25 coupon, frequently, Rexall offers other daily/weekly promotional coupons reducing your out of pocket, awarding gift cards and increasing your air miles.

For example, forum members used the $5off$25 along with other promos and benefit twice:
    - Receive "receive $10 coupon with $30 spend' promotions
    - Receive xxx air miles with $$$ spend

Be sure to check the SC Blog for the latest news or sign-up to receive Rexall's newsletter updates.
    IthinkIcan likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Thanks rocko!

Was wondering if they were going to come out with a new coupon or perhaps wait until after the holidays.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    Was wondering if they were going to come out with a new coupon or perhaps wait until after the holidays.
    If they continue the same survey process in 2017, there'll be a different link. (I hope they continue.)

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    If they continue the same survey process in 2017, there'll be a different link. (I hope they continue.)
    Oh I hope so too! It's one of my favourite coupons. Great bang for your buck.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Doesn't look like the first coupon of 2017 is up yet...if you need anything from Rexall, the current coupon expires this Friday!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This 2016 post is being marked as expired and a 2017 post has been created with the new coupon.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/419749-...coupon-canada/
    JadeAngel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Rockco...thank you! Because of you, I printed off the $5 off coupon and used it today. It was a great Rexall shop. Whiskas 2kg tuna was on sale from 9.99 to 4.99 and I had the $3 off coupon. So 5X Whiskas for $1.99. My usual "bargain" level is $2.50 a kg. So $1 a kg is a major good deal. This is great because I have been considering NOT taking in so many rescues because it is really expensive to feed and care for them. I've been trying to justitfy cutting back on human expenses to pay for the non-human ones. This week was a WIN. So thanks.
    rockco likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendymac View Post
    Rockco...thank you! Because of you, I printed off the $5 off coupon and used it today. It was a great Rexall shop. Whiskas 2kg tuna was on sale from 9.99 to 4.99 and I had the $3 off coupon. So 5X Whiskas for $1.99. My usual "bargain" level is $2.50 a kg. So $1 a kg is a major good deal. This is great because I have been considering NOT taking in so many rescues because it is really expensive to feed and care for them. I've been trying to justitfy cutting back on human expenses to pay for the non-human ones. This week was a WIN. So thanks.
    @wendymac , hey good deal on your your part. It's not often Rexall has a good sale on pet food, so I always forget to check their flyer for cat food. Looks like you're also a foster for cat rescue.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information