User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: stumped

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Call head office and let us know. You should have got it. The system seems glitchy lately I have had to call more often than I ever have I always get the points.
    Can you take a picture of your reciept maybe the cashier put something in as 2004 instead of 2001.
    Last edited by krazytwacy; Mon, Jan 4th, 2016 at 04:09 AM.
    Decaf, dededi and Davetherave like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm not experiencing any problems - I was below the $75 with coupons and got my points and I've had no problems with personalized coupons either, they've been loading no problem with coupons - my mom didn't have a personalized offer work today 3000 on $10 food but she had it all on seasonal chocolate and the seasonal items have always been a problem in my experience - both the food items and the beauty items so I never include them for offers that are category related versus spend threshold. - It makes sense because for sales success tracking it's more important to track to seasonal sales than 'snack sales' for Lindt chocolate, and if they can only track to one category it makes sense as a business owner which one to choose when higher product inventory was ordered for a specific purpose (Xmas).

I would double-check the coupon codes AND seasonal before jumping to conclusions about 'loophole closing'
    Last edited by BCcheapMom; Mon, Jan 4th, 2016 at 04:46 AM.
    Decaf, krazytwacy, dededi and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

coupons used were on bic disposable razors code used 2001
    BCcheapMom, dededi and Davetherave like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

what was your total before coupons and did you have any drinks in your total?
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

770 base points so i assume it added to $77 , no deposit, no stamps,no fpc, nothing extra used , just coupons for the razors. enter as 2001.
    always in in the past we could bring our out of pocket expense down and still get the points, providing our base points met the requirements.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Call them and tell us how it goes and if you got the points.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I think they've been having problems with the system. I did a 20x but it ended up only giving me a few points. The phone number was so busy I couldn't get through. They replied to email after a week saying they had a "large volume" of requests right now

I would contact them because it may just be a system problem
    Last edited by torontogal12; Mon, Jan 4th, 2016 at 05:10 PM.
    redfox, Silk, Decaf and 3 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I think they've been having problems with the system. I did a 20x but it ended up only giving me a few points. The phone number was so busy I couldn't get through. They replied to email after a week saying they had a "large volume" of requests right now

I agree with this statement. I am almost positive it is a system issue.
    redfox, Silk, Decaf and 3 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I did a $75 shop today. double checked points expected on the screen before she scanned my card, I was good until she put in a $2 coupon. Then my points expected became 750 (no bonus 18500). Added a bag of chips, got 770 base and 18500 bonus. Coupon was entered properly as 2001. I would guess the system is no longer counting coupons as part of our total. Not sure how it would be for a 20x event. But this certainly changes things.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

If I have a personal offer for 16000 wus $75, will I get the points on a promo day like today?
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by heavenllyhash View Post
    If I have a personal offer for 16000 wus $75, will I get the points on a promo day like today?
    No, when you spend offers do not combine.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    heavenllyhash and dededi like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    I did a $75 shop today. double checked points expected on the screen before she scanned my card, I was good until she put in a $2 coupon. Then my points expected became 750 (no bonus 18500). Added a bag of chips, got 770 base and 18500 bonus. Coupon was entered properly as 2001. I would guess the system is no longer counting coupons as part of our total. Not sure how it would be for a 20x event. But this certainly changes things.
    If this is true shoppers won't last long. They are way expensive. However others say they got the points with coupons so we will only be able to tell with a phone call or a letter to Head office.
    dededi likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by krazytwacy View Post
    I agree with this statement. I am almost positive it is a system issue.
    Ditto.

Silk
    dededi likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow this can get so confusing, I was going to show tomorrow, I have a 16000 bp offer when i spend 60.00 and I also have an 8000 bp offer for buying gillette fusion 8 pk blades, but does that mean in order to get both bp offers i will have to spend 60.00 plus the cost of the gillette blades on top of the 60.00, or can the cost of the gillette blades be included in the 60.00 total and still receive both bonus point offers totalling 24000 bp?
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by albianne View Post
    Wow this can get so confusing, I was going to show tomorrow, I have a 16000 bp offer when i spend 60.00 and I also have an 8000 bp offer for buying gillette fusion 8 pk blades, but does that mean in order to get both bp offers i will have to spend 60.00 plus the cost of the gillette blades on top of the 60.00, or can the cost of the gillette blades be included in the 60.00 total and still receive both bonus point offers totalling 24000 bp?
    Last week I had similar offer 6k wus $30 and 4k points wus 4 pk Gillette proglide blades,bought total around $32 including blades and I received both points.
    May be 3k wus $10 and 6k wus $30 like that may not combine.
    This might be assumption too,if its wrong pls correct me!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    dededi likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information