User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Beware of Scam..

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xbbx View Post
    Don't you have to insert the card into the machine and then it asks you ON the terminal whether if you want cash back or not?

Like..do people mindlessly tap or insert their card with out checking out the total first..?

I'm sorry for my tone, but I'm still floored these things are still floating around the webs
    You`d be surprised...

There are people out there who have forgotten their glasses (or simply aren`t paying attention) and instead of typing a tip at a restaurant/salon etc have just typed their 4 digit password...

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

This is a scam then? It may have happened once about 10 years ago perhaps? Not sure why these things pop up online frightening everyone into thinking all cashiers are out to rip us off, they aren't.
    I do not believe that MOST people on sc walk out without checking their receipts first. The ones distracted with young kids fussing or the ones with physical limitations, or in great pain may the odd time be rushing to get out but I think most of us know to check our receipts now as lots of other errors occur and a SCOP can be had from just that.
    annedougherty and Candini like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    The ones distracted with young kids fussing or the ones with physical limitations, or in great pain may the odd time be rushing to get out but I think most of us know to check our receipts now as lots of other errors occur and a SCOP can be had from just that.
    Young kidlet - guilty as charged! Sometimes, I do not check the receipt. I do try to check if I've used a coupon or two and since it's such a long walk between the cashiers and the main doors.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information