User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By shellylynn39

Thread: Barrie Ontario--Internet and/or tv Deals Looking to find

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Hello I am trying to find any deals that may be out there for my daughter who is moving to Barrie today. She just finished school and is starting her career on Monday. I am hoping to find her the best deal for unlimited internet.
    She said she really doesn't care about tv, but just thought if there was some sort of deals out there I would see about both. If anyone has any other tips for her about deals in the area, I would appreciate knowing about that as well.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Earn $50 a month with swagbucks

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/shellylynn31

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

I live in Barrie and there are two main internet providers - Rogers and Bell. She would be able to get new customer promotions but in the end she will be paying quite a bit because she is only interested in one service and thus will be receiving the standalone rate as opposed to getting the bundled deal.

She should look into bundling basic cable or basic home phone with it because the difference may only be $10-$15 and maybe basic cable is worth $10 to her even if she isn't too interested in it.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    I live in Barrie and there are two main internet providers - Rogers and Bell. She would be able to get new customer promotions but in the end she will be paying quite a bit because she is only interested in one service and thus will be receiving the standalone rate as opposed to getting the bundled deal.

She should look into bundling basic cable or basic home phone with it because the difference may only be $10-$15 and maybe basic cable is worth $10 to her even if she isn't too interested in it.

Thanks for the info............. her cell phone is with Bell, so we can check to see what kind of deal they will have.
    Earn $50 a month with swagbucks

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/shellylynn31

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shellylynn39 View Post
    Thanks for the info............. her cell phone is with Bell, so we can check to see what kind of deal they will have.
    Cell phones are done separately so even if you have bell internet and a bell cell phone you won't get a bundled deal. I know because I have both.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Thread Information