• 2 Post By rockco
  • 3 Post By amira84
  • 2 Post By rockco
  • 3 Post By amira84
  • 3 Post By RMurp007
  • 3 Post By maple7
  • 3 Post By ClipClap
  • 1 Post By rockco

Thread: Rexall Pharmaplus: Get 100 Bonus Air Miles when you spend $50 (Jan 15 - 17)

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Expired on: Mon, Jan 18th, 2016
    Name:  8.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  38.7 KB
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaplus, Rexall PharmaPlus
    ROMEO, Anna Michele and maple7 like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Thank you

Sent from my SM-G730W8 using Tapatalk
    ROMEO likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@tjthemanto , as you're a Rexall coupon enthusiasts, can I use the 100 Air Miles wub $50 with the other coupon, $5 off $25 http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/412399-...a/#post6535525

Also, can I use the 100 AirMiles wub $50 and purchase gift cards to get the AM points (and not combine the $5 off $25 coupon)?
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    @tjthemanto , as you're a Rexall coupon enthusiasts, can I use the 100 Air Miles wub $50 with the other coupon, $5 off $25 http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/412399-...a/#post6535525

Also, can I use the 100 AirMiles wub $50 and purchase gift cards to get the AM points (and not combine the $5 off $25 coupon)?
    @rockco , here's the fine print
    Air Miles offer valid at participating Rexall and Rexall PharmaPlus locations. Air Miles and Bonus offers exclude prescriptions, products containing codeine, postal services and stamps, Gift Cards, Gift Card Express, Rexall PharmaPlus gift cards, lottery, transit tickets, phone cards, event tickets and taxes.
    couponlady, ROMEO, rockco and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

You can't use it for the GC.

But you can use both the cpns if you are buying $ 50 . But you might have to buy $ 55 worth as after the $ 5 cpn , it will come down to $ 50 to get the bonus AM .

The bonus AM are automatic, the system doesn't really know if you used a $ 5 cpn or not , as long as you are at $ 50 or above.

But some cashier might go on a power trip and say that you can't use both the cpns..or you won't get the bonus AM . ASK them to scan the bonus 100 AM cpn anyways, after you give them the $ 5 cpn.
    ROMEO, rockco and maple7 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    You can't use it for the GC.But you can use both the cpns if you are buying $ 50 . But you might have to buy $ 55 worth as after the $ 5 cpn , it will come down to $ 50 to get the bonus AM .

The bonus AM are automatic, the system doesn't really know if you used a $ 5 cpn or not , as long as you are at $ 50 or above. But some cashier might go on a power trip and say that you can't use both the cpns..or you won't get the bonus AM . ASK them to scan the bonus 100 AM cpn anyways, after you give them the $ 5 cpn.
    @tjthemanto , I seemed to recall something you wrote recently about allowing the combination of AM + $ off coupons; thanks for confirming it will work. Since this AM promotion above doesn't require a coupon (I think), I should be OK to get the AM on $50 (or $55 less $5 coupon) automatically. But, I will insist they scan if there is an AM coupon.

Was trying to find ways to get benefits on buying a PetSmart GC, and use on my PetSmart $10 off $30 promo purchase. Oh well, next time, I'll have to buy lots of PetSmart GC when there's another $5 off $25 GC or AM on GC (as what @amira84 did earlier this year/or was it last year). TY.
    ROMEO and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

No rockco. We cant buy GCs to get AM. But sometimes rexall offers special promos for select GCs. Sometimes rexall offers 10-20% discount on select GCs and sometimes it offers AM on GCs.
    When I bought sears GCs at rexall it was a special GC only offer. Not the full flyer promo.
    You should keep an eye on rexall flyer for GC deals. Or I'll let you know when I spot a GC offer.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, please! Since you stacked your discounts with the Sears GC purchases, I was re-thinking everything I purchased with coupons, and am trying to find ways to stack promotions on top of the coupons (same way we do Shoppers).
    ROMEO and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yes, please! Since you stacked your discounts with the Sears GC purchases, I was re-thinking everything I purchased with coupons, and am trying to find ways to stack promotions on top of the coupons (same way we do Shoppers).

oh my dear little @rockco "girl"! I did not stack any coupons. Lol. The flyer explicitly offer 40 AM for every $50 gc from those selected GCs. I made 5 seperate purchases of sears $50 GCs. I did not have to use any coupon for those AMs. And also, i did not use "$5 off on a $25 shop" coupon because it can't be used on GCs.
    i didn't use senior discount because i am "too young" to get this discount.
    and i also did not get any other base AM for those gift cards. The only AM i got were those bonus AMs.

and if you still have any confusion about buying gcs at rexal......i am going to shoot myself!
    ROMEO, Shwa Girl and rockco like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love that I can buy bonus Air Mile items at Rexall as part of my $50 spend to earn 100 Air Miles. I used my $5 off coupon this morning and got 160 Air Miles for spending $50.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I shop at Rexall as well and usually combine the survey coupon with the airmiles promo. For the airmiles promos, you can use as many coupons as you want including FPCs, I usually save FPCs for Rexall. For the survey coupon, you actually have to spend $25 ie after coupons. So in my typical shop, I pay $20 but combine both offers.

Not sure whether flu shots are over now, but we received $10 off when you spend $30 coupons when they did our flu shots this year. I'm very behind on smartcanucks right now so not sure if anyone posted this.

Agree about gcs, no points unless its a promo, gc promos usually go fast where I shop.
    Last edited by maple7; Sat, Jan 16th, 2016 at 07:37 PM.
    ROMEO, Shwa Girl and rockco like this.

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Not sure whether flu shots are over now, but we received $10 off when you spend $30 coupons when they did our flu shots this year.
    I found that coupon too at Rexall.
    Name:  212cnch.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  10.1 KB
    Anna Michele, rockco and maple7 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow, this is all great information folks.
    maple7 likes this.

Thread Information