User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree155Likes

Thread: Shoppers Clearout Grocery Score!

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

I too check my SDM quite often. This week I was able to get 4 free boxes of Special K bars, 4x milk drastically reduced, 2 free DanActive drinkable yogourt(8) and 2- Activa(8) for .50 each all with Managers stickers.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishgal View Post
    Wow!!!! You did great Shoppers here has clearance bins at the front of the store so I'm always getting bread for free or super cheap. I also have found many items in the Dairy section with mark down stickers on them which make them free or close to it. One never knows what kind of deal awaits each day. LOL. I check in quite often.
    Mine also has clearance bins, used to be at the front of the store, but they changed it to the back. I used to think that it meant anything they had reduced would be in those bins or on the clearance shelves, I found out quickly that you have to go down every aisle, because the reduce items and put manger coupons on them. I have found great deals doing this! One time they had all theLindt chocolate bars on sale for 2/$6.00 and each one had a $3.00 off manager coupon on it!! I posted about it, I bought every one, my receipt was $102 and it came down to $1.00 or something like that, because I bought other things!! I froze them, gave them away, but mostly ate them!! I felt bad for the cashier, but she knows me and she thought it was great!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

In my Shopper's manager's special discounts are still inconsistent. Sometimes, I find amazing deals on the items that are soon to expire but most often I find lame stickers of $1 off on milk/yogurt/cheese that expires on the same or the next day that anyway will go off the shelf. It would of been nice to see the policy in place on a regular basis.
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok those are some insane deals you got mommy2alayna. I have never seen anything like that at the SDMs I go to. Fingers crossed I'll find something like that in the future.
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Very good, I do see the clear outs @sdm in my town (ahem! City) but not this great!
    dededi likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information