User Tag List

St.KittsGal
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Did anyone else get the Brands Gone Wild flyer this week for the 5 day event brand name discount warehouse sale next to Walmart on Welland ave.

Whole bunch of brand name items on sale for low prices from Dove to Levi's to FCUK.

Think it might be worth a look but too bad no coupons - warehouse sales never take coupons.
    This thread is currently associated with: French Connection FCUK, Walmart

marnwa
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone know which days the sale is on?

Trading Score
    32 (97%)

i am checking it out today!! i have been eyeing that place for a couple of days now... it has been torture!! lol

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

where is it?

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by proudmomma View Post
    where is it?

It's in the Walmart plaza on Bunting/Welland Ave.....right next to Goodwill.....it opens today correct?

Trading Score
    32 (97%)

it has been opened for a couple of days now..

St.KittsGal
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

did anyone go and see any deals?

Trading Score
    32 (97%)

not yet... was so busy with SDM & Sobeys Today... sorry ... i walked on by though!! lol

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went in last night. The $1 Hallmark wrapping paper caught my eye. Other than that I was pretty disappointed. I bought 4 rolls of paper (and they aren't very pretty like I expected) and some mittens and a hat for my daughter. Otherwise the store was a bust for me. Although, I would have liked to pick up a few of the ladies shirts 4/$10. They even had my size, but I can never justify spending money on myself when Christmas is so close.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Yeah, popped in on Saturday morning....I guess it depends what you're looking for to consider if anything is a deal or not. I did pick up a pair of gloves for my son....he says they're really warm, so I guess the $5 spent was worth it. I noticed the Old Navy men's shirts with the brand name crossed off with black marker....I asked the guy who owns it about it, and he says that they have to do that so people don't take it back to the original store for the full price....legal thing. The stuff there is overstock....they are a company that distributes from overseas etc....I can't remember exactly everything he said.

I've been finding Liquidation stores lately are not exactly cheaper.....LW(Big Lots) for an example, have medium sized Christmas bows for $4 and the same ones at Dollarama are $2..... Not to mention Thirft stores like VV, my goodness, some of the prices are ....half of the time you can get the same piece of clothing at the original store cheaper when it's on sale!

St.KittsGal
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Yeah, I went finally and noticed most of the stock was either dirt cheap quality or priced the same as sale prices at Walmart.
    The only good deal was $1.50 for band-aids but I think I could probably get them cheaper if I tried real hard with sale prices and coupons.

Trading Score
    32 (97%)

Finally got in there 2night... What they carry is so not worth it... Pantene for 4.99?? really I can go anywhere and pay that... as well as the dove $6.99... had a look at the perfume table... than walked out... can find better deals at the dollar store.. funny though one of the staff had a United Furniture Warehouse shirt on LMFAO!!

Thread Information