• 1 Post By bluerose

Thread: Ashampoo Anti-virus 2015 (Free) Normally $19.99

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Redneck Charger likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Giving this a try "Thank You Hoser" it is a version 2015 but says I am good for 172 days? I was using Avast free that has gave me no problems just hoping for a stronger protecter.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

YW. I am presently using Avast Internet Security and yes the Avast free one I also have used and like. I do not know if Ashampoo is good or not. Scroll down if you want a newer version of a product because there is the Bit Defender Internet Security 2016 offered as well for free. I think it is still valid. It is rated way better and because it includes a firewall it will protect you better.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Hoser the bit defender link would not send me a code and just kept sending me to a purchase page. I took off the Ashampoo one thinking to save time "dah" So I just downloaded a free trial of avast internet. But thanks for helping and for posting.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you again @Hoser

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluerose View Post
    Hoser the bit defender link would not send me a code and just kept sending me to a purchase page. I took off the Ashampoo one thinking to save time "dah" So I just downloaded a free trial of avast internet. But thanks for helping and for posting.
    Okay thanks for letting me know. Checking this out now. They are asking me for my info.

DIRECTIONS
    To get your license key and to download Bitdefender Internet Security 2016, click here to go to the giveaway page (alternative giveaway page), fill out the form, and check your email -- you will be emailed your license key and that email will contain instructions on how to download and activate Bitdefender Internet Security 2016. (NOTE: If you get a 404 error, make sure you are on bitdefender.COM and not a country-specific website such as bitdefender.FR -- you may need to use a proxy to get to bitdefender.COM.) Simply follow those instructions and you will be good to go. Take note, if you are on Windows XP or Vista, there will be a special download for you and you will be sent a second license key that works for that special download -- make sure to read carefully. Enjoy!
    Be sure to leave a nice comment if you like this offer or ask for help if you have any trouble.
    SPECIAL OFFER FOR YOU
    Want a longer license? Then get Bitdefender Internet Security 2016 with free upgrades at a massive 81% discount! Also available at huge discount today is Bitdefender Total Security 2016 with free upgrades and Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2016 with free upgrades -- so pick the one you want!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hmm. After that it sent me to a purchase page. You are correct so I emailed them back. I will delete the original post which is elsewhere on here. Sorry about that!

Thread Information