User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers (Feb 4 to 10)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks
    couponlady likes this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Offers that require you to scan the barcode will only appear in the phone. Always good to check it on the phone if you have one
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaria View Post
    thank you! just a heads up in case, if you have the Checkout51 app, it's best to also check the app to see if you have certain offers.

C51 offer ending feb3 shows Tropicana and Quaker Oats for me on the App, but it doesn't show up when I sign into my account on the website. luckily, i also use the app and saw the offers and redeemed the offer (Tropicana and Quaker Oats require barcode verification).
    couponlady likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I finally found the Pringles $1 off coupon. Posting link here so you know what to look for to make your CO51 Pringles purchase:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411967-...ead-canada-11/
    Last edited by rockco; Thu, Feb 4th, 2016 at 10:01 PM.
    hcao and Snow In Summer like this.

Each Day is a Blessing... Snow In Summer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I was at GT tonight and they have Wong Wing egg rolls, spring rolls and entrees on sale for 4.99 each. I bought one of each and cashed in on CO51. The entrees are actually 2 servings in individual packs inside and the spring and eggs rolls are 10 count per box.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information