User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Bonus Redemption at Pharmaprix Feb 2016

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

EDIT: There is a bonus redemption on 9th April- $200/95000BP or $100/50000BP on anything- posted on another online forum also. So, it is pretty official- we have 'at least two sources' now
    ----------------
    The cashier at my regular shoppers told me that there would be a general bonus redemption soon ($200 with 95000 BP/$100 with 50000 BP), most likely in the second week of April (I am guessing it would be a weekend like always, so, April 9th-10th- most likely one of the two days, not both- again guessing because of November's one day redemption event)
    She was wrong about beauty redemption being general redemption last time but she seemed pretty confident this time. Fingers crossed!

After no-redemption weekends in March (last year they had one), I did a 95000 and another 50000 redemption over the last three weeks thinking that they are probably doing away with ‘general’ bonus redemptions or at least make them less frequent, which I still think they are. The only good thing is I got a lot of stuff at good prices but I sure would have loved extra $45 to spend on stuff that never goes on sale. Oh well!

I guess it is best to space out your redemptions to maximize the reasonably priced grocery haul but I just wish mine wasn't so recent.

Thankfully, I still have lots of points between our two accounts (mine and SO's) and will probably do a couple of redemptions if the prices are reasonable.

It is great nonetheless Now, I can plan my grocery lists for next week and definitely avoid buying anything that never goes on sale.

Last edited by MunS; Fri, Apr 1st, 2016 at 02:59 PM.
    Abby1, innaor, rockco and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ooooo...i hope your cashier is right.
    rockco, maple7 and MunS like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hope this isn't April fools!
    rockco and maple7 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    Hope this isn't April fools!
    lol! no. You will see on Sunday/Tuesday if the flyers are posted here.

Not only did the cashier at my Shoppers tell me, my aunt, at my insistence, also confirmed it with the Shoppers she goes to- she received a more vague reply of- "there is definitely a redemption in first half of April" and was promised to be told as soon as they have more information.

And it has been posted by another person on another online forum too that there is a general bonus redemption on 09th April. That person didn't write his source but I am assuming yet another cashier.

So, it has been confirmed multiple times and most definitely true unless of course, Shoppers cashiers have decided to pull a prank on us poor souls - just kidding!
    nalaric and amira84 like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

My cosmetician said she heard rumors of redemption for next week but didn't know if they were true.

Silk

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I also heard that there will be one next Sat only, I have heard beauty only from one source but the others all say everything so waiting for the flyer
    Silk, Abby1 and amira84 like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Ok - I can confirm (from my manager) there will be a redemption next weekend - Saturday only, April 9. Usual redemption levels. It's a general redemption (not beauty only).

Start your shopping carts!

Silk
    Abby1, Mich649, amira84 and 1 others like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information