User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree192Likes

Thread: Walmart Annual Hair Care Clearance is On Now! Day 2 Update on Page 2!

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Wow! All that conditioner and then having to get chocolate to use up the overage! Can't get better than that!
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Thu, Feb 11th, 2016 at 08:21 PM.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I checked my superstore last night and they didn't have the garnier coupons but I did find two in my stash. Checking out WM on lunch to see if mine has any deals. *fingers crossed*
    ROMEO and dededi like this.
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

THANK YOU!!!!

Yesterday I tried to check online stock at my local store and had no luck... I decided to pop in just in case! I am SO glad I did!! I had the Loreal Buy 2 Save $2 and purchased $1 shampoo/condition, and the big bottles for $2. So they were either free or 1$ (for the 710ml bottle). I also spotted 5 Garnier shampoos which I got for free with my $1 coupons.

Thank you for posting your Brag, I would never of known about these clearance deals.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Didn't see anything at my store
    dededi likes this.
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wimbly11 View Post
    Didn't see anything at my store
    Oh wimbly, that sucks! Keep checking when you go in. Sometimes it takes time to filter down to different stores. Although I have found things at one location that never go on at others. Weird.

denise
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

ROUND 2!

Decided to drop into another location to see what I could find! Here's what I got:

Name:  Hai Care 2.jpg
Views: 1016
Size:  45.4 KB

1 x Nexxus Hydra-Light Leave-in Conditioning Foam @ $5 ea (used $5 peelie)
    5 x Garnier Fructis Passion Splash Conditioner @ $1 ea ( used 5 x $1 tearpads from Superstore)
    6 x L'Oreal Hair Expertise Total Repair 5 Conditioner @ $1 ea (used 6 x $1.50 tearpads from Superstore)
    1 x L'Oreal Hair Expertise Total Repair 5 Shampoo @ $1 (used $1.50 tearpad from Superstore)
    3 x Aveeno Positively Nourishing Revitalize Shampoo @ $2 ea (used 3 x $2 printables from www.healthyessentials.ca)
    1 x Aveeno Positively Nourishing Leave-In Conditioning Treatment @ $2 (used $2 printable from healthyessentials)

Had to grab a couple of 2L milks to use up overage. They were $3.47 ea which is as good as it gets around here.

Total spent: $6.45
    So cheaper to take this stuff home than to pick up the milk alone! Woot!

So finally managed to get a measly 4 bottles of shampoo to go with all of that conditioner!

denise
    redfox, ROMEO, Tweets77 and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I can't believe the deals you get, Awesome.
    ROMEO and coupondiva like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupondiva View Post
    ROUND 2!

Decided to drop into another location to see what I could find! Here's what I got:

5 x Garnier Fructis Passion Splash Conditioner @ $1 ea ( used 5 x $1 tearpads from Superstore)
    6 x L'Oreal Hair Expertise Total Repair 5 Conditioner @ $1 ea (used 6 x $1.50 tearpads from Superstore)
    1 x L'Oreal Hair Expertise Total Repair 5 Shampoo @ $1 (used $1.50 tearpad from Superstore)
    3 x Aveeno Positively Nourishing Revitalize Shampoo @ $2 ea (used 3 x $2 printables from www.healthyessentials.ca)
    1 x Aveeno Positively Nourishing Leave-In Conditioning Treatment @ $2 (used $2 printable from healthyessentials)

Had to grab a couple of 2L milks to use up overage. They were $3.47 ea which is as good as it gets around here.

So finally managed to get a measly 4 bottles of shampoo to go with all of that conditioner!

denise
    Great idea using the overage to get milk
    ROMEO, coupondiva and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Fabulous Finds! You know you have a sickness when every cupboard, closet and basement is full of hair products and you say you're not going to buy anymore, then a terrific deal like this comes around, and you get an adrenalin rush, and you want to jump in your car to get the deals!! I just might go after work, but I have enough hair care products to open my own store hahaha!! I guess this addiction is better than some of the alternatives!!
    ROMEO, coupondiva, Valerey and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

SavvyLady, I know exactly what you mean!

I've been at this so long I've got an insane amount of hair care, lotions, razors, shave gels, air fresheners, & cleaners. It's to the point that unless it's my absolute favourite, I won't buy it if I have to pay any more than the tax. Even then, there were still lots of Nexxus hair treatments at the store for $5 with the $5 peelies on them, but I know I'm not going to ever use them so why pay the .65 tax? I even saw some kind of shampoo that was regular $10 on clearance for $3 and I had the $1.50 coupons but why pay any money at all for shampoo?! That money could be better spent on chocolate! haha

denise

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went for round 2 as well... passed Walmart on my lunch break... hit the shampoo/conditioner/nexxus jackpot! My family is going to be receiving 'family day' gift baskets of health/beauty products at the brunch I am hosting! I didn't have coupons for overage but I did a quick calculation and without sale/coupon my shop would of cost $339, I paid $18. There were two ladies who though I was insane... I got them shampoo/condition and helped them cash out.. they were SO excited to have FREE products! One lady asked if I would take her shopping every week!

Quote Originally Posted by coupondiva View Post
    ROUND 2!

Name:  Hai Care 2.jpg
Views: 1016
Size:  45.4 KB

denise

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@coupondiva , I'm totally enjoying your post. It's the uncovering of coupon overage that continues to impress me.
    coupondiva, SavvyLady and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I checked our other walmart yesterday and nothing. Are you finding these in the regular aisle with stickers on them? I'm determined, I even separated all of my shampoo coupons! lol
    coupondiva and dededi like this.
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wimbly11 View Post
    I checked our other walmart yesterday and nothing. Are you finding these in the regular aisle with stickers on them? I'm determined, I even separated all of my shampoo coupons! lol
    Yes, mostly in the regular shampoo aisle. Did see some moved to a front end in one location but the other two had them in regular spots. I noticed the shelf tags in my regular store so if I had any suspicions I bring one of each type to the price checker. Those white bottles of L'oreal say "Ceramide" on front in the red. Apparently the newer, more expensive ones have "Ceramide & something else" I can't recall what it was. Hope that helps!
    dededi likes this.

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Wow! Great Deals. Thanks so much for taking the time to post
    coupondiva, seylz_gurl and dededi like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information