User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Dempster's Toaster Oven Offer (5 UPCs + $10 S/H required, Ontario ONLY)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

heh... And as it happens: Canadian Tire actually has a better (arguably) Hamilton Beach model on sale right now for $39.
    http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/ha...l#.VsinD5wrJaQ

which you can assuredly get... and most assuredly return if you dont like it, and you arent out any money if you do.
    Last edited by bhlombardy; Sat, Feb 20th, 2016 at 01:01 PM.

SC Fan
    Trading Score
    289 (100%)

I think the one at canadian tire is on at Walmart for only $29, so even better price
    Pointsman likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good to know about the Walmart and CTC deals on toaster ovens. If I hadn't already sent in my UPCs and money order, I'd likely get one there.
    Still, $10 (no tax) is definitely more attractive than $29 or $39 + HST, IF I end up getting one. I also like the roll back cover, which seems unique to the promo model, and in general the reviews I've checked out are very much positive.
    Now all I need, is for Dempster's to come through for me.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bhlombardy View Post
    heh... And as it happens: Canadian Tire actually has a better (arguably) Hamilton Beach model on sale right now for $39.
    http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/ha...l#.VsinD5wrJaQ

which you can assuredly get... and most assuredly return if you dont like it, and you arent out any money if you do.
    I have this and I got it for $40; best ever!
    Ciel and Davetherave like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Haven't found the stickers yet

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Davetherave likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    You don't need the sticker. Just collect UPCs from the Dempster loaf with these numbers along with the original receipts. These are Dempster's everyday sliced breads:

• Dempster’s 100% Whole Wheat Bread (UPC 68721002512)
    • Dempster’s Enriched White Bread (UPC 68721002222)

And follow instructions in OPs original post or instructions in the link posted by OP:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/413857-...o-only-canada/

Hope this helps.
    Anna Michele and Davetherave like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Attach your original UPCs and original sales receipt(s) to your piece of paper and mail it in a single envelope bearing sufficient postage, along with a $10.00 CDN Money Order (do not send cheques or cash) payable to Canada Bread Toaster Oven Offer (for Shipping & Handling), to:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I hate this part . My bank charges a lot for Money Order, I don't think Canada Post is that cheap, either. I just hope they increase the number of UPC's , instead of asking people to send in a Money Order. Heck I don't mind upto 15 UPC's instead of 5 UPC's either.

Since the $ 10 Money Order can get me 5 more breads. Plus the $ 10 that by bank charges me for a MO , I can get 5 more breads.

But good promo for some, who can get a cheap & fast MO.
    Davetherave likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    You don't need the sticker. Just collect UPCs from the Dempster loaf with these numbers along with the original receipts. These are Dempster's everyday sliced breads:

• Dempster’s 100% Whole Wheat Bread (UPC # 68721002512)

• Dempster’s Enriched White Bread (UPC # 68721002222)

And follow instructions in OPs original post or instructions in the link posted by OP:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/413857-...o-only-canada/

Hope this helps.
    Yup , UPC's is all you need. The bread often goes on sale for $ 1.99 or less in most places. Only 500 available, that part bothers me . You will waste your MO, if the 500 are already gone.

Not sure if they return the MO or not, but you will lose the transaction fees any ways.
    sweetmomma and Davetherave like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Yup , UPC's is all you need. The bread often goes on sale for $ 1.99 or less in most places. Only 500 available, that part bothers me . You will waste your MO, if the 500 are already gone.

Not sure if they return the MO or not, but you will lose the transaction fees any ways.
    Thank you for sharing didn't realize!

Davetherave likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I jumped on this promo when first posted by potohgold, who had Great confidence I'd not only get my toaster oven, but it would be 'The first one off the skid' haha;
    so its now nearly a month since I submitted my stuff ... no oven, or email, nothin...

anyone else reading this, in the same boat? or perhaps better results than me so far. I know the standard wait time is usually 6 - 8 weeks, so there's still time, I guess.
    Ciel and Davetherave like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I decided to followup, and learned from their Customer Service that a Draw for the toaster ovens will take place after the promo period ends on March 24th. So those of us, who got right on it, needn't have bothered. In fact you can still send in an entry and it will probably get there in time.
    I guess that's fair, but I'm certainly a lot less optimistic that I'll get one. Hopefully, anyone who does, will post their good news to this thread.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

CIBC charges $7 for a money order and no, my account does not come with any free M.O.s per year. Good benefit if you have it!
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    I decided to followup, and learned from their Customer Service that a Draw for the toaster ovens will take place after the promo period ends on March 24th. So those of us, who got right on it, needn't have bothered. In fact you can still send in an entry and it will probably get there in time.
    I guess that's fair, but I'm certainly a lot less optimistic that I'll get one. Hopefully, anyone who does, will post their good news to this thread.
    @Pointsman , that customer service rep is spreading misinformation. According to the terms and conditions:

"Toaster Ovens will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis. In the event that 500Toaster Ovens have been fulfilled, any subsequent requests will be returned to the sender at the return address provided on the envelope or plain piece of paper (MoneyOrders should then be cashed by the sender at the original location where they werepurchased)."

I would save the terms and conditions (link in OP's post) and use that as proof to Dempsters should you end up not receiving a toaster.
    Pointsman likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tictacoh View Post
    @Pointsman, that customer service rep is spreading misinformation. According to the terms and conditions:

"Toaster Ovens will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis. In the event that 500Toaster Ovens have been fulfilled, any subsequent requests will be returned to the sender at the return address provided on the envelope or plain piece of paper (MoneyOrders should then be cashed by the sender at the original location where they werepurchased)."

I would save the terms and conditions (link in OP's post) and use that as proof to Dempsters should you end up not receiving a toaster.

Thanks for pointing this out; I phoned the 1-800 number provided on the Terms and Conditions, spoke to a "Jordan" and he confirmed Toaster Ovens will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis.

So the guy I spoke with earlier today was obviously guessing and had no clue about the promo. Nice work buddy!

I also just noticed the clause: "please allow 8 - 10 weeks for delivery", so admittedly, I'm a little, ok, a LOT, premature in thinking we'll never see one.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Saw the bread at Dollar tree today with the toaster over stickers on them. $1.25 a loaf
    rockco likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information