User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Dempster's Toaster Oven Offer (5 UPCs + $10 S/H required, Ontario ONLY)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Received my toaster oven just now! Thanks OP for posting the deal.
    Last edited by ashoo; Wed, Apr 13th, 2016 at 04:50 PM.
    Pointsman and rockco like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tictacoh View Post
    @Pointsman , that customer service rep is spreading misinformation. According to the terms and conditions:

"Toaster Ovens will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis. In the event that 500Toaster Ovens have been fulfilled, any subsequent requests will be returned to the sender at the return address provided on the envelope or plain piece of paper (MoneyOrders should then be cashed by the sender at the original location where they werepurchased)."

I would save the terms and conditions (link in OP's post) and use that as proof to Dempsters should you end up not receiving a toaster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    Thanks for pointing this out; I phoned the 1-800 number provided on the Terms and Conditions, spoke to a "Jordan" and he confirmed Toaster Ovens will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis.

So the guy I spoke with earlier today was obviously guessing and had no clue about the promo. Nice work buddy!

I also just noticed the clause: "please allow 8 - 10 weeks for delivery", so admittedly, I'm a little, ok, a LOT, premature in thinking we'll never see one.

Well I'm a happy camper !! Canada Post just rang the doorbell and handed me my NEW Hamilton Beach Toaster Oven!! Yippee!
    Gonna try it out tonight too. So thanks again, potohgolf, for the initial heads-up on this promo, waaaaay back in mid Feb.
    Last edited by Pointsman; Wed, Apr 13th, 2016 at 04:43 PM.
    ashoo, knitting nurse and rockco like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I haven't received a toaster oven, nor have I received the return of my Money Order, and now it's way past the 6-8 week marker.

Any one received return of their $10 Money Order?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    I haven't received a toaster oven, nor have I received the return of my Money Order, and now it's way past the 6-8 week marker. Any one received return of their $10 Money Order?
    I contacted Dempster customers service, and they said suggested I wait 2 more weeks. Sigh!

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Sad I missed this promo! But I cut down on bread in the last year and lost a dress size! So guess it's all good lol.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My toaster arrived May 24, 2016. The submission forms were mailed March 21, 2016.

For those still waiting, don't give up. It does actually take up to 10 weeks for arrival of Toaster Oven.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information