User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: SDM app not working?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

My app hasn't been working all day and I didn't receive the usual email with offers today either.

I've deleted the app and re-installed. Tried it on DH's phone. It doesn't even sign in

Anyone else having this problem? Was annoying to go shopping without knowing what my offers were. I couldn't even load up my card and had to email them to get points
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sat, Feb 20th, 2016 at 04:06 PM.
    Ciel, dededi and Davetherave like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mine have been working fine today. Can you access your account online ok?

Mine was messed up about 6 months ago, I believe I was using the app when the internet went down. Didn't work after reinstalling, finally fixed itself when they issued an update. Hopefully your's is a one day problem.
    Ciel, torontogal12, dededi and 1 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Mine not working.locked me out great... urggg..
    Ciel, torontogal12, dededi and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Shoppers responded pretty quickly today. Said it is a problem for iPhone users. If you have an iPhone, make sure you keep your plastic card in your purse until they fix it

Online account is working from a computer
    Ciel, maple7 and dededi like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Shoppers responded pretty quickly today. Said it is a problem for iPhone users. If you have an iPhone, make sure you keep your plastic card in your purse until they fix it

Online account is working from a computer
    I am using a Samsung phone and getting "We've encountered a server error" since yesterday.
    Ciel and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was only able to fet into my account on my desktop computer this morning. Can't change my password or see any points in my account. WTF?
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I hadn't been able to access my account through the app since Saturday. It finally loaded properly just now.
    dededi likes this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Nothing like that happening with mine but it's always glitchy. Maybe they are attempting to fix it. Actually my problem is that the app never works in the store! Any store. The only feature I can use in the store is bringing up the card to scan.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    dededi likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just called and apparently there's technical issues with my card. Probably cause I did a big return on Saturday and it tried to take double the amount of points off my account.
    Last edited by Glendon Preece; Wed, Feb 24th, 2016 at 10:58 AM.
    dededi likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Glendon Preece View Post
    I just called and apparently there's technical issues with my card. Probably cause I did a big return on Saturday and it tried to take double the amount of points off my account.
    I doubt its your card. More like their (cr)app

They keep looping me in circles, its insane.

Go to app try to sign in. Tells me password is wrong. Sends me an email. Click on email, nothing happens.

Go to desktop. Tells me password is wrong. Sends me same email as before. Click on email NOTHING HAPPENS

I'm shopping at Rexall until they can fix this crap.
    dededi likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I doubt its your card. More like their (cr)app

They keep looping me in circles, its insane.

Go to app try to sign in. Tells me password is wrong. Sends me an email. Click on email, nothing happens.

Go to desktop. Tells me password is wrong. Sends me same email as before. Click on email NOTHING HAPPENS

I'm shopping at Rexall until they can fix this crap.
    Yeah it wasn't the app they locked my account cause I had zero points when i did a return.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
    torontogal12 and dededi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Am I the only one who loves the app? I think it's great! I've only had issues when the whole system has been down. Otherwise, it's super.
    dededi likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    Am I the only one who loves the app? I think it's great! I've only had issues when the whole system has been down. Otherwise, it's super.
    The app was great until a few days ago! I didn't like their response. Essentially "yeah it's not working. The end."

Not even "make sure to use a plastic card until we send an update to the app store." No expected time.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    Maybe I wore mine out lol.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    nalaric likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

app wasn't working still, so I went on computer to load offers. I made SURE to check that it didn't have the red stripe showing its one day only (because I've been burned by that before). Didn't have anything saying it was one day only so went shopping

Points didn't show on receipt. Go back to desktop to see what's wrong and the red stripe appears that wasn't there before!

So their app and desktop didn't work

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information