User Tag List

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: Starbucks re-vamping their rewards program.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Got an offer to reload $10 then get 25 stars, then 50 stars every purchase till Apr 28, & 30 bonus stars for breakfast sandwich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cuckoobird likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Those are really good offers. Do you use your card often? I don't and mine was something about espressos, but I don't drink coffee
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvermika View Post
    Got an offer to reload $10 then get 25 stars, then 50 stars every purchase till Apr 28, & 30 bonus stars for breakfast sandwich.

pansies2015 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Name:  Image1461677527.248528.jpg
Views: 570
Size:  23.0 KB

Mine is pick one, so I choose 2 espresso drinks.

My Orange key is 24496925S1

Drop referral code:q6n0i https://www.earnwithdrop.com/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I chose the breakfast sandwiches. The new program is not as bad as I thought. With all their offers that they have been putting out there, I will be able to redeem for 3 rewards in a short amount of time.
    Silvermika likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by agarla View Post
    Name:  Image1461677527.248528.jpg
Views: 570
Size:  23.0 KB

Mine is pick one, so I choose 2 espresso drinks.

I got an email about Frappuccino half off starting tomorrow. If I knew, I would have picked a Frappuccino offer...Oh, well.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Just a warning to all, be sure to stay on top of your purchases and how many stars you get credited for vs how many stars you should ACTUALLY be getting credit for. I made some purchases - not bonus offers - just regular purchases at both Starbucks and Teavana over the weekend and had to contact Starbucks because I was credited 8.4 stars when it should have been over 100. The receipts appeared in my account but the stars did not.
    kava5 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Their new site sucks! Confuse the hell out of me
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Those are really good offers. Do you use your card often? I don't and mine was something about espressos, but I don't drink coffee
    Dont use my card often, only when there are good deals.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Got another great offer. Perfect for 50% off frappe.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anybody figure out how to see the total of your stars yet? Or where to see your rewards? The old system showed a calendar & Starbucks told you how many stars (basically a running total of your stars for the month) you earned right at the bottom of the calendar grid...Easy to follow.
    It's almost as though they don't want people to easily keep track of their stars or rewards now....?
    Any thoughts on this? Maybe I'm just not clever enough to figure the new system out

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kava5 View Post
    Anybody figure out how to see the total of your stars yet? Or where to see your rewards? The old system showed a calendar & Starbucks told you how many stars (basically a running total of your stars for the month) you earned right at the bottom of the calendar grid...Easy to follow.
    It's almost as though they don't want people to easily keep track of their stars or rewards now....?
    Any thoughts on this? Maybe I'm just not clever enough to figure the new system out
    I can see my stars and my rewards on my app.
    Last edited by agarla; Thu, May 12th, 2016 at 11:48 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I don't think new rewards program is that bad. I had a star before new rewards program introduced, but I already have a free reward as they give you bonus offers. I normally goes Starbucks once a week and sure I bought some half off frappuccino for my non member friends and may be bought one extra cappuccino for a bonus offer.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Enjoy your favourites through 5/23 | View online
    Reward your coffee (and snack)
    routine. Visit often to earn lots of
    Bonus Stars, and enjoy your next
    free item sooner.
    This offer is exclusively for
    [email protected]
    5 100
    times Bonus Stars
    7 150
    times Bonus Stars
    At participating Starbucks® stores
    Pay with your app or registered card
    If you redeem this offer, we'll send you
    an email by June 3 and Bonus Stars
    will be loaded to your account.
    Offer valid 5/10/16–5/23/16. Make 5 eligible transactions and collect one hundred (100) Bonus Stars. Make 7 eligible transactions and collect one hundred fifty (150) Bonus Stars. Some restrictions apply. Stars may not be earned on purchases of alcohol and Starbucks Cards. Taxes, tips, donations, and fees (such as delivery fees, shipping and handling fees, gift wrapping fees and bag fees) may also be excluded. See Starbucks.ca/terms for details. At participating Starbucks® stores. Must pay with your registered Starbucks App/Card. Bonus Stars will be automatically loaded to this Starbucks RewardsTM/MC account and winners will be notified via email by 6/3/16. This offer is exclusive to you and this Starbucks RewardsTM/MC account, and cannot be reproduced, transferred or used by anyone else. These Bonus Stars cannot be combined with other offers, promotions or discounts. No cash value. Offer valid for one time use.

Offer valid 5/10/16–5/16/16. Purchase any breakfast sandwich and get 25% off. While supplies last. Offer valid for one time use. At participating Starbucks® stores. Must pay with your registered Starbucks App/Card. This offer is exclusive to you and this Starbucks RewardsTM/MC account, and cannot be reproduced, transferred or used by anyone else. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Warming capabilities not available in all locations. Offer good in Canada only. No cash value.

Ref: 16–33–Per–2–1

We have contacted you because you have consented to receive news and promotions from Starbucks. Your address is . To unsubscribe from our email list

This email is sent to you by Starbucks from an account we use for sending messages only. So if you want to contact us, don't reply to this email – we won't get your response. Instead, use this web form, call us toll free at 1-800-235-2883, or mail your comments to: Starbucks Customer Relations, PO Box 6363 Dover, DE, 19905-6363, USA.

© 2016 Starbucks Coffee Company. All rights reserved.
    AFPCH By vFcoders
    <div style="text-align: center">AFPCH By
    <a href="http://www.vfcoders.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">vFcoders</a></div>
    Also received a B5G125 just before this one.

I only ever buy the short $1.89 with Swagbucks GCs and order a VENTI Frapp with the bonus.
    Last edited by operabob; Fri, May 13th, 2016 at 12:50 AM.
    pansies2015 likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Since the new rewards program took effect, I have reduced my 2x a week Starbucks coffee visits to ZERO visits, meanwhile increased my McDonalds coffee visits to 2x a week. At McDonalds, I buy 6x coffee, and the 7th is free.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Since the new rewards program took effect, I have reduced my 2x a week Starbucks coffee visits to ZERO visits, meanwhile increased my McDonalds coffee visits to 2x a week. At McDonalds, I buy 6x coffee, and the 7th is free.
    You can ask for a "Senior's Coffee" too if you don't already. It's cheaper and you don't have to be a senior ($1.25 vs. $1.50 in BC). Then you only have to buy the equivalent of 5 to get the free one.

If you buy a medium specialty coffee it takes the average on the ones you actually pay for to $0.83/cup in BC.

I work the Monday specials and the 2 for 1 coupons to take it even further down.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information