User Tag List

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: Starbucks re-vamping their rewards program.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Love Starbucks! Free breakfast sandwich tomorrow. 😊😊😊😊😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lucky! Free sandwich. All my email said was welcome to another year of gold for making the purchase after the new program came in. But I have only spent $33 so far&have 1 reward& 65pts (would have 105pts but I forgot to make a purchase on my 4th day for a wu-purchase 4 days receive 40 bonus pts)

pansies2015
    Silvermika likes this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Not a fan of the new system. I have had no bonus offers so I have earned 24 stars since the change. So I decided to stop going unless I have a bonus offer and I will go to McDonald's for coffee on the few days I get coffee. Like others have pointed out I will get a free coffee a lot faster.
    Silvermika likes this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    Not a fan of the new system. I have had no bonus offers so I have earned 24 stars since the change. So I decided to stop going unless I have a bonus offer and I will go to McDonald's for coffee on the few days I get coffee. Like others have pointed out I will get a free coffee a lot faster.
    Do you check your account regularly? I noticed I had a % off sandwiches the other day but had got no email. Also, your email notifications are on? I had so many offers after the switch&double star purchase days for about 5 days. Hope yours will come too!!

pansies2015
    lilo0003 and torontogal12 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I dont usually go as well not unless i have good deals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lilo0003 likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    I have called them once telling them it's not fair of them to do this kind of marketing tactics - some customers get enticing offers while others don't. They shrugged (-I could see it through the phone).
    lilo0003 likes this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pansies2015 View Post
    Do you check your account regularly? I noticed I had a % off sandwiches the other day but had got no email. Also, your email notifications are on? I had so many offers after the switch&double star purchase days for about 5 days. Hope yours will come too!!

pansies2015
    my email notification is on & I do often check the app. But since I never ever drink cold drinks why keep sending the offers for cod drinks. I now have an offer for 25% of a Frappuccino in the smore flavor (its been there for at least a week). Because they made it flavor specific I won't use it as this is a rare treat for one of my kids but this is not the kind he wants.
    pansies2015 likes this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mulock View Post
    Since the new rewards program took effect, I have reduced my 2x a week Starbucks coffee visits to ZERO visits, meanwhile increased my McDonalds coffee visits to 2x a week. At McDonalds, I buy 6x coffee, and the 7th is free.
    @mulock In Nova Scotia, there's a buy any hot McCafe beverage and get a McCafe bakery item for free McDonald's coupon valid until June 5. http://www.mcdonalds.ca/ca/en/promot...ml?province=ns The thread about the McDonald's coupons can be found at http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/415601-...2016-a-canada/.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you. I've been using that coupon through the McDonalds app....you can reuse the coupon unlimited number of times

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm still trying to get used to the new website (using a laptop). When I login it says "You have multiple Star rewards", but I can't figure out what those rewards are. A free drink? food item? I can't figure out where to go on the site to find out...the old site had a calendar that showed the rewards. Does anyone know where to go on the new site?

Edited to say: Oh, DUH! :headsmack:
    I just realized the program changed so that you accumulate and then spend them for rewards. So I have accumulated some stars. I *knew* that! Why/How did I forget?

I guess it's true: braces did make me smarter. They were removed two days ago and I obviously got dumber, LOL!
    Last edited by lorken; Fri, May 20th, 2016 at 06:12 PM.
    Cake likes this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I almost earned a free reward for 16.22$. I had an offer for 30 points for each s'mores frappuccino or caramel waffle cone frappuccino (unlimited use between May 17th-23rd) and had another offer today only May 23rd) for double stars (4 instead of 2per $ spent).

i got a tall caramel waffle cone frappuccino for my kids to share (they offered to divide it into 2 mini cups), a grande s'mores frappuccino for dh and a grande cotton candy frappuccino for me. I got 60 stars just for getting the flavours for dh and the kids and another 64 stars for the money I spent. 124 stars earned just for that transaction. The points were added right away (I find since the program updated there isn't any 24 hour delay anymore) and I already had some stars so I do have a free reward for next time I go.
    Last edited by francine1985; Mon, May 23rd, 2016 at 03:52 PM.
    lorken, agarla, Arvilish and 2 others like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I had free breakfast too. I missed it.

Does anyone know when reward expires?

I gave all of gc to my bros and as of today I got two rewards but I have locked myself in room for ages as I have mot gone out. So I am not sure when do they expire.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post

I gave all of gc to my bros and as of today I got two rewards but I have locked myself in room for ages as I have mot gone out. So I am not sure when do they expire.
    Got my free breakfast on a thurs. I thought its only good for a day, go to SB apo then click pay. It shows you have free breakfast & the date its valid. Mine was good till Saturday.

Also thought breakfast sandwich is only for breakfast, ordered it through phone on a Saturday afternoon no problem. Love Starbucks! 😊😊😊😊

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post

I wasn't quite sure exactly when my reward expires as it didn't indicate on my app like it did before, so I checked.

From Starbucks. ca-- New Starbucks Rewards terms of use:

Remember to redeem your Reward at a participating store before your Stars expire. The Stars that you earn after reaching the Gold Level – including fractional Stars - expire six (6) months after the calendar month in which they are earned. You can view and track your Star balance on www.starbucks.ca/account or by using the Starbucks mobile app.
    My Orange key is 24496925S1

Drop referral code:q6n0i https://www.earnwithdrop.com/

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by agarla View Post
    I wasn't quite sure exactly when my reward expires as it didn't indicate on my app like it did before, so I checked.

From Starbucks. ca-- New Starbucks Rewards terms of use:

Remember to redeem your Reward at a participating store before your Stars expire. The Stars that you earn after reaching the Gold Level – including fractional Stars - expire six (6) months after the calendar month in which they are earned. You can view and track your Star balance on www.starbucks.ca/account or by using the Starbucks mobile app.
    In the app under "Transactions" I believe you will find a tab regarding expiry for the Stars. Pretty sure my May Stars are listed for November expiry.

pansies2015
    Ciel, agarla and dededi like this.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information