User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree123Likes

Thread: Beware of Zweet

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaria View Post
    Anyone having trouble with getting approval for their receipt on Zweet for the any fruit offer? I was rejected twice (1st time reason was "Total is missing" while the total is right there on the image of the receipt). Re-submitted a 3rd time now. If it fails, I will have to email them. I never had any issue before. All I ever redeemed were the bread, milk, veggie, fruit, eggs on zweet. really frustrating. thanks in advance.
    Mine said that I didn't purchase it on the right date. I can't be bothered to email them over a quarter
    Ciel, cally and Tbites like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Maud Wagner of Couponing! cally's Avatar
    Trading Score
    372 (100%)

Personally, Zweet's offers are on the most obscure products. My account is sitting at $1 (.25 here......25 there), they've added a couple more 'regular' products, but honestly it's nothing special. I've cashed out twice for $20 each from the CO51 app in the last 2-3 months.....SO much easier to collect, they may not have a ton to choose from every so often, for me, but at least they change it up every week. Makes you feel like they actually want you to USE their app. Like Anne said....I have the same sinking feeling that Zweet will be heading in the same direction as Snap. Save.ca rebate app better start waking up too....another dud in my opinion.
    Davetherave likes this.
    *~*~*~*~TRADELIST/WISHLIST~*~*~*~*

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

CO51 is owned by the same ppl who run SmartSourceand they have alot of big companies locked into long term contracts. I think this may be the reason zweet, Snap, etc have obscure products.
    torontogal12 and Davetherave like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information