User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: $25 Coupon Booklet for Maple Leaf / Schneiders products. WOW!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

these awesome booklets were still readily available at Sobeys, Zehrs, Basics, Freshco to name a few, here in Kitchener, On. as of this morning. what a Deal!

7 x $2.50 coupons for various Maple Leaf products, plus the top coupon, in the booklet is good for one box of two ML Prime stuffed Chicken breasts (several varieties), FREE wub any (3) ML or Schneiders products. The booklet is ATTACHED TO THIS ITEM, which typically retails for $6.99 - $7.99, so we're talking $25 worth of coupons here folks!

Note: a 2nd option for the freebie is MP ready crisp bacon, but for me, the stuffed chicken is the preferred choice, and the better deal, given that you can use one of the $2.50 coupons a get a pack of ML reg. bacon... when on sale ($3 is often seen, like last week at Sobeys), the net cost is $0.50. or also Free if on sale for $2.50.

today I was at Zehrs to pickup a couple of Schneiders mini sizzlers, and one pack of Octoberfest sausaages for $4.98 (so $1.66ea) a Great deal on its own, but it also got me another FREE Prime stuffed chicken, plus those (7) coupons to be used when things like ML bacon, Schneiders Bologna, and five other choices, are on sale in future weeks. Go get yer self some.
    This thread is currently associated with: FreshCo, Sobeys, Zehrs

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    these awesome booklets were still readily available at Sobeys, Zehrs, Basics, Freshco to name a few, here in Kitchener, On. as of this morning. what a Deal!

7 x $2.50 coupons for various Maple Leaf products, plus the top coupon, in the booklet is good for one box of two ML Prime stuffed Chicken breasts (several varieties), FREE wub any (3) ML or Schneiders products. The booklet is ATTACHED TO THIS ITEM, which typically retails for $6.99 - $7.99, so we're talking $25 worth of coupons here folks!

Note: a 2nd option for the freebie is MP ready crisp bacon, but for me, the stuffed chicken is the preferred choice, and the better deal, given that you can use one of the $2.50 coupons a get a pack of ML reg. bacon... when on sale ($3 is often seen, like last week at Sobeys), the net cost is $0.50. or also Free if on sale for $2.50.

today I was at Zehrs to pickup a couple of Schneiders mini sizzlers, and one pack of Octoberfest sausaages for $4.98 (so $1.66ea) a Great deal on its own, but it also got me another FREE Prime stuffed chicken, plus those (7) coupons to be used when things like ML bacon, Schneiders Bologna, and five other choices, are on sale in future weeks. Go get yer self some.
    Loblaws have ML BACON ON FOR 2.88 until sunday so almost free bacon with your coupons and free stuff chicken
    Angela273, ticul, Poppy111 and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

We do not have a Loblaws in Kitchener. Or an Independent. Would be nice though.
    Angela273, ticul, Poppy111 and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by darlenegrigg View Post
    Sorry didn't know that
    ticul, Poppy111, Jouelle89 and 1 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

perhaps it can be pm'd at Walmart, RCSS, or one of the others?
    Good to know about that price, flemeth ... thanks

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Anyone know of these coupon books in The Lower Mainland BC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk
    Check out my daughter's Me to We page: https://fundraise.metowe.com/c/sydney-solteszs/

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Love your enthusiasm!

Last year, my favourite coupon was the $4.00 chicken from Uncle Ben's rice tubs. This year, these Maple Leaf/Schneiders top the list! I've already been getting a lot of amazing deals with these!
    frugalmom, ticul, Poppy111 and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Thanks OP --- what does the coupon booklet look like and where in the store did you find it? Deli ? Meat ?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    Thanks OP --- what does the coupon booklet look like and where in the store did you find it? Deli ? Meat ?
    It a small Green bordered square, with a bold Red "Get Me FREE" in the top left corner ... that's the top coupon for the free Prime Stuffed Chicken Breast OR ML Ready Crisp Bacon. It will be taped to these products, but be aware not all the boxes have had them on, at some participating stores. Sobeys seems to be the most reliable, but really its the ML Rep that comes around and sticks them on, so its dependent on how they approach the task, I believe. and, I don't really know if this is a coast-to-coast promo, so maybe someone in a different province including BC will way in?

re Location in Store? The ML Prime Stuffed Chicken Breasts will be in the Frozen Boxed Meats section, IF available. I was surprised to find out that our large RCSS doesn't even carry that item, nor can they get it (per Meat Mgr). The Ready Crisp bacon does not require refrigeration until opened, so it could be in a stand alone basket display almost anywhere, or in a refrigerated bunker in the meat dept. RCSS had them in both places, and only one area had a few of the booklets attached.
    hope that helps.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponFamilyof5 View Post
    Anyone know of these coupon books in The Lower Mainland BC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am in B.C. The IGA Marketplace flyer actually has this coupon booklet advertised in the flyer. But didnt find any in my store. So they are in B.C. somewhere just have to find some.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    Here's what the coupon peelie/booklet look like attached to the products of Maple Leaf crisp bacon and prime stuffed chicken.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

was at RCSS today and able to pm Loblaws $2.88 price for the bacon, showing pg1 of the ad on my phone to the cashier; used remaining $2.50 coupons I had to get (4) at $0.38ea. net cost!! As per earlier post, no Free Prime stuffed Chicken available at this store, and I didn't even bother looking for the Ready Crisp bacon ... I mean, how much bacon can (or should) a person eat!
    Thanks again to 'flemeth' for flagging this flash sale item from Loblaws.
    Last edited by Pointsman; Sun, Feb 28th, 2016 at 07:30 PM.
    Tweets77, hcao, ticul and 1 others like this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

If you are in Ontario and have a Sobeys nearby, my local store has Schneiders Country Naturals weiners on sale for $3.00. I used 3 of the $2.50 off any Schneiders Country Naturals product to buy 3 and then added a FREE Maple Leaf Stuffed Chicken Breasts (with peelie coupon booklet attached) for a grand total of 3 x $ .50 = $1.50!

(The front page of the Sobeys flyer shows Schneiders Red Hots and Maple Leaf Top Dogs but not the Schneiders C. N. so that was a nice surprise. I'm getting a LOT of mileage out of these coupons!)
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Mon, Feb 29th, 2016 at 09:39 PM.
    ticul, Lavender Lady and Pointsman like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    If you are in Ontario and have a Sobeys nearby, my local store has Schneiders Country Naturals weiners on sale for $3.00. I used 3 of the $2.50 off any Schneiders Country Naturals product to buy 3 and then added a FREE Maple Leaf Stuffed Chicken Breasts (with peelie coupon booklet attached) for a grand total of 3 x $ .50 = $1.50!

(The front page of the Sobeys flyer shows Schneiders Red Hots and Maple Leaf Top Dogs but not the Schneiders C. N. so that was a nice surprise. I'm getting a LOT of mileage out of these coupons!)
    Wow, that's fantastic ... I'll definitely check it out this morning, before 'Armageddon Storm' arrives here in S. Ont. late today! Thanks.

I happened to be back at RCSS yesterday, and noticed they had more Ready Crisp Bacon WITH the coupon booklet attached, so I assume the ML Rep had made a walk through with stickers, cuz there weren't any the prior day that I could see ... so I took one along with my Sunday cash register receipt that included (3) ML bacon, but no freebie, to CS, and explained the situation. Based on the three prior day qualifying products purchased [$2.88 - $2.50cp], she had no problem letting me have the Ready Crisp, using the top coupon to balance the cash register. The promo is awesome!

Question: How long can cured products, like this bacon and weiners, etc. maintain good quality in the freezer? assuming double wrapping of Glad food wrap, then into a good quality zip lock freezer bag. Will it last for a year? I'd be interested in hearing first hand experience from anyone reading this. Thanks.
    ticul likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    99 (100%)

[QUOTE=CouponFamilyof5;6576272]Anyone know of these coupon books in The Lower Mainland BC?

I`ve seen it in SOF last week
    ticul likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information