User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: PC Points exchange

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Does anyone know what 38K at sdm is worth during the mega redemption? thanks

Sadly I didn't not receive the offer.

Have many folks rec'd this offer, I'm jealous with envy (haha)
    macw1960, amira84 and Davetherave like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I usually go for the 134k points for $300 at Murale. I don't know if I would convert if I got the email. I need my premium skincare, haircare, and cosmetics since I don't know how long Murale will survive (they just shut down their online store).
    macw1960 and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

If you have 95,000 pts, you could redeem them on bonus days for $200.
    Using this formula, 38,000 pts = $80.00. So giving me $60 for them is not a good deal.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I haven't been making ANY special trips to SDM the past year+, so this conversion rate would do me well since I do 99% of my household shopping at RCSS.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I read somewhere that the optimum program will be done by the end of this year...but I don't remember where...I'm sorry

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by all about saving View Post
    I read somewhere that the optimum program will be done by the end of this year...but I don't remember where...I'm sorry
    In the Optimum terms and conditions (please note that the terms said this before the Loblaw's buyout)
    https://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/...and-conditions

42. The Shoppers Optimum Program will terminate at 11:59 p.m. on December 31, 2016 (the “Termination Date”).

43. Shoppers Optimum Members will have until March 31, 2017 to redeem Shoppers Optimum Program rewards using Shoppers Optimum Points accumulated up to the Termination Date. Shoppers Optimum Points will expire at 11:59 p.m. on March 31, 2017 and will not be honoured after such expiration date.
    hcao, walkonby, kristeven and 2 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I wish I got the email 99% of my shopping is at rcss. I have a stockpile of diapers for my last little one...not shopping nearly as much as I used to at sdm and that is where most of my points come from. Even when I try to do the $200 bonus redemption I always have trouble buying that much stuff... Actually things we NEED at a respectable price...not just loading my cart with whatever because it is "free"... I only pay sdm inflated price when I know I get x $ back eventually, and that price beats out the competition at that given time. It seems to be taking forever to get 95,000 these days.
    Last edited by mrsf1sh; Wed, Mar 2nd, 2016 at 09:50 PM.
    anisa, walkonby, innaor and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

what's the subject line of this email? I'm really hoping to get one
    hcao, Cata, dededi and 1 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I wish I get that email. Don't use makeup so will happily use those points at Nofrill.
    walkonby, Cata, dededi and 1 others like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    what's the subject line of this email? I'm really hoping to get one
    Exchange your points

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got a similar email the last week of February (only good until Feb 29th)
    Mine was to exchange 22,000 SDM points for 30,000 PC points.....I did it twice!! I kinda wish I had done some more, as much as I love SDM, and the points program, I really enjoy getting free meat and vegetables at RCSS Also, the points value may be not be equal when you are considering a bonus redemption at SDM, but those have been few and far between lately, and after the last big redemption in November I was exhausted! with the PC points, I can stretch the money farther with price matching and coupons, and get the things that we really need on a weekly basis, I don't have to redeem them all at once......and remember, you can also redeem pc points for gift cards to other stores like LCBO or the beer store ....and so on
    anisa, walkonby, innaor and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    In the Optimum terms and conditions (please note that the terms said this before the Loblaw's buyout)

42. The Shoppers Optimum Program will terminate at 11:59 p.m. on December 31, 2016 (the “Termination Date”).

43. Shoppers Optimum Members will have until March 31, 2017 to redeem Shoppers Optimum Program rewards using Shoppers Optimum Points accumulated up to the Termination Date. Shoppers Optimum Points will expire at 11:59 p.m. on March 31, 2017 and will not be honoured after such expiration date.
    well that sucks I get much better sdm offers than I do pc offers.
    luckbealady likes this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

That email was from PC plus site or from SDM side?
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Sdm

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post

Shoppers puts this disclaimer on every year.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information