User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Shoppers and medical marijuana

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers wants to sell medical marijuana. I wonder if you can get potimum points? Did anyone see the skit re Sdm selling medical marijuana on this hour has 22 minutes tonight? Pretty funny!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    fanofearl, Silk, Koolaid and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I didn't see the skit or didn't know about it. But your post was funny. "Can we get optimum points for marijuana?" Imagine a drug dealer coming to sdm with his optimum card. Lol
    Last edited by amira84; Wed, Mar 2nd, 2016 at 01:37 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It would have to be prescribed and no drug plan covers it so its pure profit on their end. I wouldn't mind if it causes them to give extra bonuses on munchie foods.
    dagney, Silk, Anna Michele and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Niiiiiice! That would be some GREAT ways to increase my points!

juuuust kidding!

"Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Shoppers wants to sell medical marijuana. I wonder if you can get potimum points? Did anyone see the skit re Sdm selling medical marijuana on this hour has 22 minutes tonight? Pretty funny!
    potimum points! too funny. hahaha. syndi
    Anna Michele and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

That is hilarious! Here's the 22 minutes clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2UfXiZm2Mg
    fanofearl, Decaf, online and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

A druggie addicted to marijuana AND optimum points. Lol. This is really funny.

By the way if its allowed to ask and no one starts bashing me, i want to ask what happens when you take marijuana or weeds or stuff like this. And why do they (addicts) consume it?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post

By the way if its allowed to ask and no one starts bashing me, i want to ask what happens when you take marijuana or weeds or stuff like this. And why do they (addicts) consume it?
    You cross your fingers to get lots of 8k/$30 on food or snacks.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Can you imagine the line-ups during bonus redemption weekends?
    Koolaid, Dans, luvthefree and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lol. And what if sdm send a product bonus points coupon for it.
    scouponer likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post

This is for patients, you would have to have a medical marijuana card. It's used to control pain and seizures and very popular for arthritis:

People living with arthritis are always looking for ways tobetter manage their disease and symptoms. Since 2001,medical cannabis has been a legal treatment option inCanada that many peoplewith arthritis havesought to use. In fact,65 per cent of Canadians authorized to possess medicinal cannabis do so because of a diagnosis of“severe arthritis.”*
    https://arthritis.ca/getmedia/99682f...-to-Access.pdf
    Linda Evans likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

some here don't know the difference between medical marijuana users and addicts. that is really sad, because medical marijuana is nothing bad, actually it is the best that some patients have to keep their pain and all that under control, and i really hope that no one of you ever comes to the point needing it!
    Last edited by couponlady; Sat, Mar 5th, 2016 at 03:59 PM.
    Linda Evans likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Well the LCBO wants to serve the "addicts" and the SDM wants to serve up "medical marijuana" and they are both in the same parking lot here. Of course SDM has munchies and LCBO does not, which begs the question: are they going to bring chip racks to the LCBO?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbelinchen View Post
    some here don't know the difference between medical marijuana users and addicts. that is really sad, because medical marijuana is nothing bad, actually it is the best that some patients have to keep their pain and all that under control, and i really hope that no one of you ever comes to the point needing it!
    Well as op I wasn't trying to offend anyone who uses marijuana for medical purposes or other. I was just found the skit on this hour has 22 minutes as humorous with regards to shoppers and the people who,read the shoppers section of SC are always looking for ways to get more points so I thought people would find this humorous.

I have suffered with fibromyalgia for many years. I am always exhausted and in pain every day so I understand why people would use it and believe me I understand what it feels like to have to give up things you love because you can no longer physically capable of doing it. Things most people would never think twice about doing.
    Last edited by couponlady; Sat, Mar 5th, 2016 at 04:04 PM.
    amira84 and Arvilish like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

i didn't mean you, i meant comments like that: "A druggie addicted to marijuana AND optimum points. Lol. This is really funny."

QUOTE=scouponer;6582361]Well as op I wasn't trying to offend anyone who uses marijuana for medical purposes or other. I was just found the skit on this hour has 22 minutes as humorous with regards to shoppers and the people who,read the shoppers section of SC are always looking for ways to get more points so I thought people would find this humorous.

I have suffered with fibromyalgia for many years. I am always exhausted and in pain every day so I understand why people would use it and believe me I understand what it feels like to have to give up things you love because you can no longer physically capable of doing it. Things most people would never think twice about doing.[/QUOTE]
    scouponer likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information