User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi I don't know where this post goes or who to write to to address but I got into the smart Canuks database looking for coupons.. for example Dove. I click the Dove Links and there are no coupons or it says expired. There are a number that are like that. I know that this forum is probably run by volunteers but do you need help keeping it up dated?

You can delete or move this thread once an admin has seen it. I am sure there are number of people willing to help if you need it.

Thank so much
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

If you want to help with the coupons on the coupon database, you can contact boo radley by PM or contact us form on SC blog.

Coupons section on SC runs just like the blog, if a deal/coupon is expired, it is expired. We don't delete the post.

Database has thousands of coupons spread in about 95 pages with no way to search for any single item/coupon. So if you want to look for a coupon to edit/delete, you need go through so many pages to locate that coupon on the database. And I don't think it is humanly possible for any one to do this on a daily basis, as these coupons change very frequently.

I too love to see a coupon database with all working links and valid coupons

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

One more thing, coupon database is not maintained by volunteers, it is a paid one. I am adding the coupons right now. But if anyone wants to take it from my hands through boo, you are welcome

Thread Information