User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Walmart cashier stealing from customers

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

To those of you who showed some interest in my peelie debaucle ,Some have suggested that I bypass the CSM and go straight to the Walmart manager at my local Walmart and complain.I am pissed off with what happened but I am not the kind of person to go Head Hunting .No I don,t want to see a cashier fired for something that is just not really worth losing a job over .I am moving on and will not let this eat me up.Cuz this peelie sh.t is getting old. One can only stand so much bacon and ham .
    Ciel, walkonby and Durham Couponer like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@Michael Hogan I applaud your decision to move on. So many free items run their course, and as thrilling as it all is at the moment, as you said " one can only stand so much bacon and ham " .
    I am reminded of Richard Pryor's stand up bit about his heart attack and as funny as it was at the time when I first saw it, the issue is a bit more real for me now that I am older.
    In this clip the language is bad ( WARNING ) but he starts describing it around the 1:22 mark and then mentions the " pork " at around 2:11

Ciel and Durham Couponer like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information