User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By rhexpose
  • 1 Post By Pete Scoffield

Thread: AUKEY 12000mAh Dual USB Port Solar Battery Charger $35.99

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought this portable charger with solar charge capability.
    So cool how it is so green and charge from the power of the sun.
    Don't worry, if you are indoors you can still charge via regular USB cable.

Now I am on the GO train and playing my games without my phone being low on battery, so convenient.

Deal link: https://www.amazon.ca/12000mAh-Battery-Charger-Portable-SUNPOWER/dp/B01B4KJU7I/

Product Description

Powered by Nature
    Built with SUNPOWER Panel, the power bank can run entirely on zero-cost renewable solar energy for the ultimate in cost-effective mobile charging solutions. The eco-friendly panel converts and stores solar energy from sunlight for emergencies. Usually charge the bank using mains AC.

Smart Inside
    Charge smarter and faster with advanced AUKEY® AiPower™ Technology (max output: DC 5V 2.4A) to automatically identify correct output voltage to charge at maximum speed. Second port charges at 5V 1.0A for 3.4A total. It’s safe too: multiple built-in safeguards protect the power bank and your devices (inc. over-voltage and overheating) for total peace of mind.

Always Ready
    Unlimited power means limitless possibilities: the PB-P8 Dual Port Solar Powered Mobile Power Bank is perfect for home use, office use, vacations, airports, hotels, road trips, business trips, and more. The special rugged exterior provide exceptional protection outdoors (anti-shock, water resistant and dust-proof) making it ideal for any adventure.

Maximum Compatibility
    Designed to work with every popular brand and device from iPhones to leading Android phones, tablets, GoPro cameras, Bluetooth speakers, headphones and more. No matter your device, we've got you covered.

Premium Quality
    Lightweight at just 9.7oz (275g), the ergonomic charger is just 5.3 x 3.14 x 0.7 inches (13.5 x 8.0 x 1.8cm). Performance meets versatility: charge smarter, faster, anywhere for the experience you deserve.

Get the AUKEY® Edge:
    24 Month worry-free warranty 100% customer satisfaction Premium quality, cutting edge technology at affordable prices
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com, Via Rail

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is Aukey a trusted brand?
    dededi likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Going to buy.

Thread Information