User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By lecale
  • 1 Post By Poirot

Thread: walmart.ca unavailability

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm really tired of walmart.ca half the stuff isn't available online.Why don't they just remove it from walmart.ca since it's no longer available There is 2 Febreze air fresheners that keep saying limited stock no delivery date why don't they just remove it from the website.They even have an air freshener that not sold on online and they had one air freshener last week that said not sold online why have it on walmart.ca Then there is the walmart.ca that says available in store when it's not like Persil laundry detergent.Why not make less space for other products on the shelf than they would room for more different products.Canadians want selection Walmart doesn't need like 10 spaces for Palmolive green dishwashing liquid scent on the shelf and no room for Palmolive grapefruit baking soda dishwashing liquid that since it's not sold in store you have buy from walmart.ca and then you keep finding all the unavailable products on walmart.ca
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Next time you are on their site do the consumer survey that pops up - I basically told them the same thing today that way.
    Linda Evans and maple7 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Next time you are on their site do the consumer survey that pops up - I basically told them the same thing today that way.
    I did that last week.
    lecale likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

On the note of shelf space Walmart doesn't really get to dictate that. The companies do. They purchase that shelf space. So that's a Palmolive issue for example sticking all green soap (maybe their best seller? Or cheaper to make) and less grapefruit.

BUT I totally agree about online. If it's out of stock label it so (I always have stuff removed from my cart at checkout!) or heck even just move stuff to the bottom you can't order. Or create a filter! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    On the note of shelf space Walmart doesn't really get to dictate that. The companies do. They purchase that shelf space. So that's a Palmolive issue for example sticking all green soap (maybe their best seller? Or cheaper to make) and less grapefruit.

BUT I totally agree about online. If it's out of stock label it so (I always have stuff removed from my cart at checkout!) or heck even just move stuff to the bottom you can't order. Or create a filter! Lol

I was just meaning that they should remove out of stock items totally from the website instead of leaving them on for weeks and months.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post

Stores usually "flex" items though where there are outs, so in a case where there is an abundance of one kind and a handful of another, the store is probably out of other varieties and is just filling the shelf space with what they do have, since empty shelves make people mad. Lol
    As far the Walmart website, I just don't shop using sites that are aggravating and Walmart certainly ranks right up there!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Thread Information