User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So pissed off have spent over an hour holding the bottle of scrubbing bubbles trying to verify the bar code. For check out 51. Doesn't matter how I hold the bottle it will not scan...ugghh of all the ridiculous things...why can't we just take a picture of it and add to the receipt? Course there seems to be no way to contact them other than Facebook. The upc is on the bloody receipt why do you need to scan the bar code!
    sorry I hate wasting my time for a lousy $3!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

You can contact them in the app.

Click on the silhouette icon to get to your profile, then scroll down to help and faq

At the bottom of that page is "get in touch"
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    You can contact them in the app.

Click on the silhouette icon to get to your profile, then scroll down to help and faq

At the bottom of that page is "get in touch"
    yup been there but can't find where to email, I can contact them via Facebook or Twitter, nowhere is there an option to email that I can see. Just adding to the frustration level.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    yup been there but can't find where to email, I can contact them via Facebook or Twitter, nowhere is there an option to email that I can see. Just adding to the frustration level.
    Try:

[email protected]

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Yes! So annoying! After doing the barcode they rejected one of my sun lights this week EVEN THOUGH is literally the exact one he have in their picture 😡 I'm not impressed I've emailed them and waiting for a response. So grumpy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ilovecats View Post
    Just sent email thanks for address!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    When you click on that you get a contact form where you enter your email address, problem and receipt ID number
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Thread Information