User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree123Likes

Thread: Start making your redemption shopping list! :D

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Yes you can you one coupon per package...so if you buy 4 pkgs you can use 4 coupons.
    Word of warning though...sometimes you will get cashiers that interpret that differently and not allow you to use multiple coupons for the same product in your transaction. My SDM has always been pretty good about it but with some of the crackdowns we are hearing about esp on internet coupons, you just need to be prepared. Good that you have tear pad coupons so hopefully will minimize any potential debate.
    marste and dededi like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    Word of warning though...sometimes you will get cashiers that interpret that differently and not allow you to use multiple coupons for the same product in your transaction. My SDM has always been pretty good about it but with some of the crackdowns we are hearing about esp on internet coupons, you just need to be prepared. Good that you have tear pad coupons so hopefully will minimize any potential debate.
    Thank you, I will keep this in mind, might have good luck as they are tear pad coupons.
    ReallySC likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by marste View Post
    Good morning. I am starting my redemption list and have a question. Royale Tiger paper towel is 4.99, I have 4 tear pad coupons, each for 1.00 off and plan on buying 4 packages. The coupon states "Limit one coupon per purchase", does this mean I can use one coupon for each package I buy (4), or just one coupon in total?

Thanks in advance for your reply, this is only my second time redeeming, so I am a little cautious.
    Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Yes you can you one coupon per package...so if you buy 4 pkgs you can use 4 coupons.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    You might want to carry a copy of SDM's coupon guidelines with you. It states you can use one coupon per product. You can print the policy out from their website (bottom right of the home page). Then you can show it to the cashier if there are any problems

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Fri, Apr 8th, 2016 at 06:22 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Glendon Preece View Post
    Keep in mind folks that even when you redeem you can stilg et bonus points on items that don't have a spend amount attached to them. Example I'm going to redeem on Thurs for the Clarisonic alpha fit tool which has 20k attached to it's purchase. Since it's not a money amount I'll only end up using 75k instead of 95k! So offers like buy 2 get 2k etc shoudl still technically work even on a redemption.
    so Dassange's 20x points(flyer) should work when I'm redeeming??? btw I would also be using the bogo coupon if that makes a difference.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    You might want to carry a copy of SDM's coupon guidelines with you. It states you can use one coupon per product. You can print the policy out from their website (bottom right of the home page). Then you can show it to the cashier if there are any problems

Silk
    Thank you very much, great idea, I will do that.
    Silk likes this.

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

My list: Diaper and wipes (for a friend), milk, eggs, silk, cookies, latex gloves, frozen fruit, butter, bread, Star Wars movie for DS (He will be thrilled), salmon, chocolate for DH, etc. Mostly just staples with a few fun things for the kids and diapers for a friend. As with all of you, I try to find value for my points so they are not wasted because they were hard earned.
    aussie likes this.
    Just joined Kiva.org, an organization that funds micro-loans to people in developing countries. I love the idea that the $25 I saved in groceries can be given to a fish woman with 5 children in the Philippines to help grow her business.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Hmm if dessange is included I may just redeem just wish there was cashback hmmm I think I'll wait

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I'm going to a redemption today. Checked out my shoppers yesterday and found lots of great stuff. My son collects Funko Pops and they have 3-4 he wants. Nerf guns that my other son wants. Will put away for cmas or bdays. Will get some food and avene face cream.
    coupon girl likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information