User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: RCSS & Meow Mix = Happy Kitties

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Sounds like he is in a better place with you. I don't understand people I would never give my babies up love them no matter how old they get.

Trading Score
    455 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by phoebew View Post
    Sounds like he is in a better place with you. I don't understand people I would never give my babies up love them no matter how old they get.
    i agree.. My cats are getting older (17 years, 16 years and 10 years) but they are still my babies.
    ticul, Lavender Lady and SavvyLady like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Thank you for such a great brag Knitting Nurse.

Thank God for sending you this BEAUTIFUL CAT. We all know that he will have a wonderful life now. That is what he was looking for. A place that he will be love. Again, Thank you for sharing.............................

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Super cute kitty and pup. Apparently you need to brush up on speaking "cat". Sitting on your porch was just a sign that you were about to be adopted not the reverse. There are no coincidences in life - indeed things happen for a reason. I hope the new kitten's fate doesn't turn out to be like his predecessor's .... irresponsible pet owners shouldn't be allowed to own any other pet - errrr. Now to find a really good temptations deal with coupons
    knitting nurse likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thor9 View Post
    Super cute kitty and pup. Apparently you need to brush up on speaking "cat". Sitting on your porch was just a sign that you were about to be adopted not the reverse. There are no coincidences in life - indeed things happen for a reason. I hope the new kitten's fate doesn't turn out to be like his predecessor's .... irresponsible pet owners shouldn't be allowed to own any other pet - errrr. Now to find a really good temptations deal with coupons
    Thanks Thor, this cat is amazing even though he is almost 9 (which is still young to me),he acts like a younger cat, he always wants to play, and I think he has made my dog younger (he's 10). He is no trouble at all, he just wants love and food. I just have to get used to his loud purring all the time hahaha!!
    knitting nurse likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information