User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Buy $ 10 in Quaker Products - Get $ 10 in Free Quaker Products Cpns Back -FPC

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I saw $ 5.99 Big boxes in Freshco. They had 40 granola bars in it. Not sure if its a good price or not or how big the bars/gms were.

So buying 2 of them might get you more granola bars, than buying 6 small $ 1.99 boxes. And both will qualify for the rebate as its $ 10 +

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    I saw $ 5.99 Big boxes in Freshco. They had 40 granola bars in it. Not sure if its a good price or not or how big the bars/gms were.

So buying 2 of them might get you more granola bars, than buying 6 small $ 1.99 boxes. And both will qualify for the rebate as its $ 10 +
    I checked and those sized boxes are not qualifying for the promo there is a certain grams for the chewy bars.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wow i submitted my receipt at like 9PM and got the "verified" email at 4:30AM lol. that was quick. now i just have to wait 4 weeks for the coupons -.-
    sweetmomma and torontogal12 like this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Has anyone received their FPCs yet? It's been close to 4 - 6 weeks since this promo began on April 13.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

I received my confirmation text May 5 and details state coupons will be mailed in approx. 4--6 weeks.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Still waiting here
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

At the end of the rainbow potohgold's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here are the FPCs:

Name:  Quaker.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  124.3 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I submitted two receipts at the same time but received text message for only one and another suggesting I can submit two, should I be worried?
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

There are coupons for some Chewy bars on Websaver. Has anyone used those when submitting their rebate and been approved?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Thanks to potohgod for posting FPC images. They are definitely worth more than $10 at regular price.

they are good to be used with optinum or pcplus with personal offer to maximize your spending thread.
    dededi and JasmineTea like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I got mine (2 sets) yesterday. And yes they worth more than $10 at regular price.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Got 2 sets of FPCs yesterday as well. I don't know if it mattered where you bought the items but I got 2 different FPC booklets. The FPCs are exactly the same, mind you, same fine print and UPC. But I got a red booklet (my submitted receipt was from NF) while my DH got a wood taupe one (his receipt was from Loblaws) which says on front page, Find there products at following retailers: Loblaws, Provigo, Independent, Zehrs Markets, Atlantic Superstore. But FPC fine print says "Redeem... at any participating retailer" just like the red booklet FPCs.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    There are coupons for some Chewy bars on Websaver. Has anyone used those when submitting their rebate and been approved?
    Buy some other products like milk, bread , eggs etc, which you were planning to buy anyways along with the Quacker products, and they won't know that the cpns were used for the Chewy bars. The receipt will only say Vendor cpn or Manufacturer cpn.

Why take a chance ?
    torontogal12 and dededi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anybody received the coupons yet? The text said approximately 4 weeks, and I haven't received mine yet.
    dededi likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by potohgold View Post
    Here are the FPCs:

Name:  Quaker.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  124.3 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by bobobee View Post
    Has anybody received the coupons yet? The text said approximately 4 weeks, and I haven't received mine yet.
    see post # 52 , you can expect these cpns in mail. Maybe the Canada Post strike possibility has something to do with the delay.
    dededi likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information