• 4 Post By luvthefree
  • 4 Post By ticul
  • 1 Post By couponmummy
  • 1 Post By couponmummy

Thread: 50% off on H&B stuff at Loblaws

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

This is the second Loblaws to close near me. The first was right after Christmas and they had 50% off, minus 10% seniors, and usng coupons and no tax.

I'm getting older now, so I figure I should take care of my skin. I did a research a couple of months ago, and the top one from Chatelaine is Garnier Ultra -Lift Transformer Anti-Aging Moisturizer Skin Corrector. I'm so lucky to find three 3 packs.
    This one was 50% only.
    (3) Garnier 3-pack Ultra -Lift Transformer Anti-Aging Moisturizer Skin Corrector, 17.94, regular 35.88 (single ones are the same price)
    (5) Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spots Daily Treatment, 6.97, regular 13.94
    (2) Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Overnight Peel, 6.97, regular 13.94
    (1) L'Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur 3-pack, 14.50, regular 28.99 (single ones are the same price)
    (1) L'Oreal Revitalift 24h Hydration Miracle Blur 3-pack, 14.50, regular 28.99 (single ones are the same price)
    (4) Olay Age Defying anti-wrinkle eye cream, 7.12, regular 14.24
    (2) Olay Age Defying anti-wrinkle eye gel, $6, regular 11.99

My DD also bought a ton of moisterizer and cleansers from Biore and Neutogena. Sadly, they don't take coupons.

OOP 227.30, discount 177.56

They close on Wednesday, so going Monday and Tuesday and see if more stuff is discounted.

Name:  garnier.jpg
Views: 700
Size:  54.5 KB
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws, Olay

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

wow awesome deals on health and beauty stuff

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Wow that's a nice haul

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    couponmummy, ticul and toronto166 like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great buy - Where is this store located?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Couponcrinch View Post
    Great buy - Where is this store located?
    Montreal.
    ticul, toronto166 and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    This is the second Loblaws to close near me. The first was right after Christmas and they had 50% off, minus 10% seniors, and usng coupons and no tax.

trifecta!
    discount + sale + coupons

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Nice deals.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

what a fantastic haul! i am so jealous. love the garnier ultra lift. enjoy your beautiful skin. syndi

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Wow, Great product for a awesome price. We never see these product on sale. Good for you and now you will have a beautiful skin.
    Thank you Couponmummy for sharing a nice brag........................................

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I went with DH in the morning. I found one Garnier Dark Spot remover with a red square sticker that says $3. So I took them all to the cash hoping that the cashier will sell them all to me for $3 each. No luck. Manager said no because it must have come from another store. So I said that I will only take the $3 one, so he put the rest in the miscellaneous bin. After he rang in my other items, I said to him, "Don't I get the Garnier for 50% off?". Yes, I do. So he adjusted my order so I paid $1.50 for it. Then we called DD and asked her if she wanted to go Loblaws. So we went home to get her.

Even with the 50% off, I got all of the ones I was interested in because it was still a good deal. I was going to use my optimum points and buy a good one at SDM at exorbiant prices if it ever was going to be a $210 or $220 redemption. Hope is dwindling.

She got a SCOP on a 4-pack of Muskeeters. The sign said 50% on chocolate and other candies. So she got 2 packs of gum and 2 packs of Musketeers, 2/$8.
    We looked at the receipt as we were walking out the door. The gum and chocolate rang at full price. So we went to customer service. There were a bunch of girls in street clothes chatting with the CS. We said that we did not get 50% off on the gum and chocolate. All the girls started saying, no way, gum is never 50% off, yada yada yada, mine your own business, nosey parkers. So we took the CS to the shelf and pointed to where we got the gum and chocolate. She said that someone must have put the gum there and yes, the chocolate is 50% off.
    So she proceeded to refund me but in a very complicated way. Refund the gum, SCOP on one pack of chocolate, 50% off on the other chocolate. If you buy one chocolate, it's $4.99 instead of $4 if you buy 2. After all that, we had to pay $2.87 for the extra gum. So we said, no thank you, we took the free chocolate and left the store.
    toronto166 likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Went back to Loblaws and right next to the inner sliding door was a bin of miscellaneos stuff includeing Cascade diswashing pods for $8.99 with 50% pick sticker. I grab them all and put them in my bin. Then I went to the dishwashing aisle and only Cascade was liquidated. There were different size(18, 20, 25) and different ingredient (with Clorox). The ones with Clorox were not on sale. So I kept all the 26 counts and put everything back on the shelf. I bought 15 of them.

Then went to the Beauty section and found
    (3) Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream, 13.60, regular 27.19
    (3) Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Treatment, 13.60, regular 27.19

After I paid, I stopped in front of the CS counter and started opening the Olays. One of the cream jar had a switheroo with an Nivea cream jar. So I went to the CS and told her. She told me that I was lucky that I discovered the switch sooner than later because I wouldn't have gotten my money back because all sales are final. I am so relieved that I caught the mistake, otherwise I would be in a bad mood for days, LOL.

Name:  P1020656.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  78.4 KB
    toronto166 likes this.

Thread Information