User Tag List

Like Tree18Likes
  • 12 Post By SavvyLady
  • 1 Post By flemeth
  • 2 Post By cally
  • 2 Post By Lavender Lady
  • 1 Post By Momof3girlies

Thread: Free Bacon, bacon and more bacon!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Superstore had the bacon on sale for $2.98, since I have been buying bacon there, I received a personal offer for 600 pts when you spend $4.00. Bought 12, got 4 ready crisp free, they give you the points on the amount before the coupons. So, I made money on these. Ombrelle sun cream was on sale for 12.98, I think it said any size so I took a big one up to the cash and I got it for 12.98, they also had as the special product the smaller ombrelle 30 for $5.98 I bought one because I had an offer when you spend $15.00 or more get 3000 pts, (plus I'm going on holiday in a few weeks and needed sun cream). Muffins were on sale for $3.00 had 600 pt for each? Priced matched nestle water1.88 at independent, strawberries the 1litre container $2.00, tortilla's .99 cents a pkg, cucumbers .77, watermelon 5lbs $2.98, Classico basil $1.97 .50 cent coupon, broccoli $1.00. So many deals bill was over $180.00 after coupons $111.60 plus an additional $20.00 in points. I was with my daughter, who recently bought her first home, so she was price matching and couponing too!! I told the lady behind us that we will be price matching but before I could finish my sentence I saw that she had this huge binder with, I'm guessing over 1000 coupons. she asked if I had the bacon coupons I said yes, and asked her if she needed any Bologna or pepperettes, ham she said yes, and then she gave me a bunch of cat and dog coupons, Classico coupons etc...I also left a bit much of coupons for the black diamond cheese, healthy choice bogo etc. Any one's that were expiring April 30 to May 05th I gave away. I hate wasting coupons!! Sorry it's so long!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Independent, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Great brag and it was nice of you and the lady to share your coupons
    Momof3girlies likes this.

Maud Wagner of Couponing! cally's Avatar
    Trading Score
    372 (100%)

This is why I love couponing!!! It's not just a "hobby" it's a lifestyle! And if you run into a fellow couponer we always make sure we've got each other covered as best as we can! Love the sharing of coupons, and your story! Thanks for sharing.
    Momof3girlies and SavvyLady like this.
    *~*~*~*~TRADELIST/WISHLIST~*~*~*~*

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Another member of the smartcanucks bacon club!!

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I Love your brag!
    SavvyLady likes this.

Thread Information