User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Vanilla & Cherry Coke 500ml bottle prices in 2016; single cans of new pop flavours

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hm, was not really impressed with the cherry coke. If I want a similar flavour, I'd rather have a Dr. Pepper.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@Natalka -the cherry pop does taste somewhat syrupy. I've put a frozen cherry or two into regular coke outside
    of bottled cherry pop season to give a similar effect.

I bought the $1.25 Cherry Coke (it's in the fridge; Vanilla bottles are in the fridge but mostly in the cardboard display next to the fridge) yesterday at Dollar Tree. With HST, $1.40 total.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Fortinos has the 591ml Pepsi Ginger Cola bottles in a cardboard display bin for $2.29 each.
    @Natalka - SK has the smaller cans? Have not seen 310ml sizes here but I have to venture into the Mac's or a 7-11 near the fabric district to see what they sell. Doubtful that my local Esso ON the GO store will have the small cans for sale.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

My son got the slim can cherry coke at 7-Eleven here in Saskatoon.
    I didn't find it syrupy, just not an exceptional cherry flavour.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I find the cherry flavour is a match to the one used by Twizzlers for their licorice. Makes me crave more of the product but I don't feel satisfied.
    Yesterday, the cold pop was refreshing after I let it warm up for 30minutes-just the right amount of coolness.
    sweetmomma likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Aside from seeing empty cans of Vanilla Coke on walks, I have not seen this product until Wednesday in local stores. Both Vanilla Coke and Cherry Coke bottles are in stores. Just what are you will to pay to get your favourite pop?

Shoppers Drug Mart (ON)-$2.49; lots of stock of both flavours in the Coke display bin located next to the chilled drinks
    Fortinos (ON)-$2.29-both flavours are mixed into the red cardboard display bins (my local store has it in front of the milk).
    Walmart(ON) -$1.98-only saw two Cherry Cokes and one Vanilla Coke in a display bin also containing regular and diet Coke bottles. In the main aisle of the Superstore (Ancaster).
    Dollarama-haven't checked yet but their bottle pop prices were raised to $1.25 during the winter.

Who sells single cans of pop of the new flavours (Pepsi Ginger Cola, Cdn Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale and more)?

Walmart-Pepsi Ginger Cola 50 cents for one or $1 for 2. Display hanger is on the chilled drinks fridge door at the express checkout line area
    That ginger is disgusting! Get it in my throat and I could not drink all of it.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information