User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hello everyone in the Belleville, quinte area...are you excited for the redemption?? Just wondering who is participating and what people need or want to buy. I've never done this before so i'm excited!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

This too is my first Mega Redemption. I'm pumped! I'll have to wait until the ON flyer is posted and then determine what to redeem for.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

I'll be at the one in Trenton! First mega one (have done 3 super ones already this year)and am soo excited! I'm just going to be getting groceries etc, no big ticket items, but still it's FREEE!!!!!! Just trying to figure out how I'm going to drag several carts around,LOL (darn tiny carts!). My DD is going, but getting her own redemption (although only $60 so maybe I can put my big stuff in hers,LOL).

Waiting for ON flyer to be posted to do up final list

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I plan to get there as early as possible, told dh he has to come along to push the 2nd cart. It was tough enough the last time I did the $200 redemption but this time it will be $250. Going to go to Sidney Street.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I can't wait for Sat..eeeekkkkk...I to will be going to the sidney street location but unfortunately i will be by myself, DH will be home with the kids, so i guess i will have to figure out a way to deal with those darn small carts..LOL

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mickey53 View Post
    I plan to get there as early as possible, told dh he has to come along to push the 2nd cart. It was tough enough the last time I did the $200 redemption but this time it will be $250. Going to go to Sidney Street.
    Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    I can't wait for Sat..eeeekkkkk...I to will be going to the sidney street location but unfortunately i will be by myself, DH will be home with the kids, so i guess i will have to figure out a way to deal with those darn small carts..LOL

Me too for the Syndney location. Anyone scoped it out?? No big ticket items for me though...one Wii game and makeup!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wl_pro View Post
    Me too for the Syndney location. Anyone scoped it out?? No big ticket items for me though...one Wii game and makeup!!
    I have scoped it out to get some ideas and prices. There are a few toys i want to get my boys for xmas and a couple ds games if they have them. I'm going there tonight cause my son has karate near by so i'm going to make sure they have ds games. Anything you want me to check for you?? I will also be going on friday as well..let me know..

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

TY Peaches. I got my game and 2 cd's but I was realllllly disappointed in their other stock. I improvised and did my $125 redemption.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wl_pro View Post
    TY Peaches. I got my game and 2 cd's but I was realllllly disappointed in their other stock. I improvised and did my $125 redemption.
    I'm glad you got a few things you wanted...i was fairly lucky and was able to get what i needed, but only got a few food items so not sure what the stock was like there...did notice the toy stock was low though.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I hope everyone did well with their MR. I did well but had to hit 3 SDM`s in order to do them all. I went to Kingston Friday night at 11:00pm and did 2 - 250.00 (had to go to kingston because Belleville didn`t have the camera we were looking for.) Then went to Belleville around 11am Saturday to Dundas St. did 1 -125.00 Then went to Sydney St and they didn`t have any Wii's so went back to Dundas and got it doing another 250.00 Now Christmas shopping is all done. Yay!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Did well on my MR first thing Saturday morning in Trenton, except noticed after coming home that I was charged twice for an item (grr), but cashier took off too many coupons also, and 3 things rang in cheaper (was trying to get products up while paying attention to prices is hard), so in the end shorted myself out of $6 I could have spent.Although cashier was great, just got real busy behind me in a hurry!

They didn't have any of the Red Hots and the Axe deodorant my son uses (Kilo) wasn't on sale nor did it have it listed as getting the bonus points (but all the others did, which was odd)..even had my daughter take the Axe to cash to scan for price but nope wasn't on sale..

But otherwise pleased with my grocery stuff

Thread Information