User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Some AVEENO products free or with overage at Walmart

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by blythwood View Post
    I just tried using one coupon at Shoppers and they rejected it on the basis of being a couple of cents over the price on the body wash. The cashier told me that yesterday a lot of coupons came in that store for the body wash....which I believe because there were only a couple left on the shelf. I am hoping that there were several people using one coupon, not one or two people buying multiples, as that is what wrecks it for the rest of us. I know that they could have price adjusted the coupon, but they chose not to because, in short, they really did not want to honour it now. And I was buying a cart of other things as well...it's not like I had just showed up to get free body wash.
    Mine went through at $5 as I had another item over $5. But the cashier was new, I think.
    carlyincanada, sam786 and momi like this.
    My Orange key is 24496925S1

Drop referral code:q6n0i https://www.earnwithdrop.com/

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by agarla View Post
    Mine went through at $5 as I had another item over $5. But the cashier was new, I think.
    I was at Bayview and York Mills in Toronto. As I mentioned, she could have adjusted but chose not to...I had another $25 over that price with other items I was purchasing.....for some reason they did not want to give away the body wash so to speak. I probably could have used the coupon on a more expensive Aveeno item, but there was a line up behind me and I didn't want to take the time to go fetch something. Guess I will have to wait and use the coupon another time.
    sam786, agarla and momi like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by blythwood View Post
    I just tried using one coupon at Shoppers and they rejected it on the basis of being a couple of cents over the price on the body wash. The cashier told me that yesterday a lot of coupons came in that store for the body wash....which I believe because there were only a couple left on the shelf. I am hoping that there were several people using one coupon, not one or two people buying multiples, as that is what wrecks it for the rest of us. I know that they could have price adjusted the coupon, but they chose not to because, in short, they really did not want to honour it now. And I was buying a cart of other things as well...it's not like I had just showed up to get free body wash.
    I dont have the luck too, the cashier has many issues at the coupon, 1) couple of cents overage over the product 2) the picture is different even if it says any aveeno product 3) she even accused me cashier for reproducing it, tho I was only claiming for one. It was printed at grayscale as I wanted to save on ink too. It created a huge line up at my Shoppers because she has to call the supervisor, and the supervisor lets me.
    sam786, momi and Linda Evans like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dzjhow View Post
    I dont have the luck too, the cashier has many issues at the coupon, 1) couple of cents overage over the product 2) the picture is different even if it says any aveeno product 3) she even accused me cashier for reproducing it, tho I was only claiming for one. It was printed at grayscale as I wanted to save on ink too. It created a huge line up at my Shoppers because she has to call the supervisor, and the supervisor lets me.
    I had always issue with gray,black and white coupons.
    My SDM is very nice but the only thing that I don't like they don't accept black and white coupons.
    sam786 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    used it yesterday and price was adjusted to 4.99
    Same here, and its one per customer, good thing I had a friend with me, so I was able to do two transactions for two bodywashes

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you momi !
    I did not see the moisturizing lotion for $3.67 the other day or today at Walmart. But I got the larger 222 ml size of the skin relief moisturizing lotion for $5 at RCSS today and used the $5 off coupon.
    Last edited by JasmineTea; Sat, May 28th, 2016 at 09:00 PM.
    momi likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Its a great high value coupon. Have enough shampoo (thanks to Dessenge), lotion, body wash etc. And coupon not expiring till Dec. 31st. So saving that til Nov. or for emergencies (for making up to thresh hold for promo points lol).
    torontogal12, momi and pansies2015 like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Thanks!
    momi likes this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I used the $5 coupon on Aveeno Shaving Gel and got it for $.78.

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/aveeno-a.../6000016947349

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug2011 View Post
    I used the $5 coupon on Aveeno Shaving Gel and got it for $.78.

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/aveeno-a.../6000016947349
    Thanks! I did not know they made this! Something else to look for now
    momi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I can't find the bar soap at WM. Is it at the regular soap isle or in cosmetic department? Can anyone point me in the right direction. I did see the 71ml lotion but didn't get any, didn't want to waste my coupon on it.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    I can't find the bar soap at WM. Is it at the regular soap isle or in cosmetic department? Can anyone point me in the right direction. I did see the 71ml lotion but didn't get any, didn't want to waste my coupon on it.
    I think the soap will be on skin care isle
    Decaf likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    i think it would be closer to the pharmacy section, where the anti-itch/eczema lotions and polysporin would be.

rant/ i tried to use the $5 coupon at shoppers and was told "we don't accept that anymore", and i wasn't even trying to get anything for free -.- i guess i should've taken advantage of the coupon immediately rather than wait til now to use it that they won't even take it for whatever reason. guess ppl abused the coupon. and they even rejected my pampers coupon, saying it had to be the big boxes, ugh, now i know to avoid this shoppers. luckily food basics came through and allowed me to use both. i'll try to stick with walmart too.
    uanoor and Decaf like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Thanks!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I know some cashiers cause problem while using pampers wipes coupon which has pic. of big box. Thats why I prefer brandsaver version of coupon which has pic. of small box. Although wording is same on both.

Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    i think it would be closer to the pharmacy section, where the anti-itch/eczema lotions and polysporin would be.

rant/ i tried to use the $5 coupon at shoppers and was told "we don't accept that anymore", and i wasn't even trying to get anything for free -.- i guess i should've taken advantage of the coupon immediately rather than wait til now to use it that they won't even take it for whatever reason. guess ppl abused the coupon. and they even rejected my pampers coupon, saying it had to be the big boxes, ugh, now i know to avoid this shoppers. luckily food basics came through and allowed me to use both. i'll try to stick with walmart too.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information