• 2 Post By pansies2015
  • 3 Post By annedougherty
  • 1 Post By mulock
  • 2 Post By pansies2015

Thread: PointsPanel $50 Mobile Diary Study

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I forget exactly where I came across PointsPanel. It was well over a year ago. I was skeptical as it seemed too easy. However, a few months back I finally participated in a Diary Study and received $52 in Paypal for reward. And within 10 days I was invited to participate for a 2nd time and am awaiting my $56 in Paypal rewards. I had uninstalled the mobile app after the 1st study as it used a lot of battery power. However, when I reinstalled for the 2nd study there had been some upgrades done and now it runs very smoothly in the background. I have left it installed as you can earn about $6/mnth just for having it running on your phone with no type of active participation.

I am signed up for a survey notifications email from canadasurvey.net and a couple weeks ago I received an email with a link for invitation to the PointsPanel Diary study. As I am already signed up I cannot do it again without a personal email invitation. I did save the email as I wanted to pass it along in the case it may be helpful to any SC'ers.

It does seem a little time consuming the very first days of the study as there is 1/2 hour entries throughout the day but they can be done at anytime and in places like the subway commute home even when there is no internet access. The app will just upload the responses when your mobile device is back online.

Here is the link:
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by annedougherty; Tue, Jun 14th, 2016 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Removed referral link
    agarla and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Please put the referral link in your signature.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Just wanted to mention that I have also done this before and been paid. If you google it, many people will call this a scam, but I call them people who didn't follow instructions lol. It's a bit time consuming, but $50 is $50!

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I also received my $52 incentive today, but PointsPanel is very time consuming and not really worth the effort. The $6/month you earn by letting the app run in the background truly isn't worth the info they can gathering from your smartphone. I uninstalled the app after my 7-day period was paid.
    pansies2015 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Please put the referral link in your signature.
    Just stepped out. New to posting. Will get the link up tonight. Thank you!

pansies2015

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by pansies2015 View Post
    I forget exactly where I came across PointsPanel. It was well over a year ago. I was skeptical as it seemed too easy. However, a few months back I finally participated in a Diary Study and received $52 in Paypal for reward. And within 10 days I was invited to participate for a 2nd time and am awaiting my $56 in Paypal rewards. I had uninstalled the mobile app after the 1st study as it used a lot of battery power. However, when I reinstalled for the 2nd study there had been some upgrades done and now it runs very smoothly in the background. I have left it installed as you can earn about $6/mnth just for having it running on your phone with no type of active participation.

I am signed up for a survey notifications email from canadasurvey.net and a couple weeks ago I received an email with a link for invitation to the PointsPanel Diary study. As I am already signed up I cannot do it again without a personal email invitation. I did save the email as I wanted to pass it along in the case it may be helpful to any SC'ers.

It does seem a little time consuming the very first days of the study as there is 1/2 hour entries throughout the day but they can be done at anytime and in places like the subway commute home even when there is no internet access. The app will just upload the responses when your mobile device is back online.

Here is the link:
    Here is the link...www.specialinvitation.sitew.ca/#_.A

pansies2015

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If people would have issues with the link for any reason. I will be happy to forward a copy of the email that linked me to the URL 😃

pansies2015

Thread Information