User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: When do you think the next "spend your points" day will be?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was hoping for sometime in July but time is running out!
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Based on @rockco 's historical post, there has only been 2 in the last year ie 12 months, one Easter, one pre-Christmas. We can always hope though!
    ishyx0x, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

A little birdie told me that I could use up some of my Optimum balance next weekend!
    ROMEO, engo, mickey53 and 3 others like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    A little birdie told me that I could use up some of my Optimum balance next weekend!
    I was about to redeem $60 in points but I will now wait and see what this weeks flyer brings. Fingers crossed!
    ROMEO, ishyx0x, amira84 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by terrarankin View Post
    I was about to redeem $60 in points but I will now wait and see what this weeks flyer brings. Fingers crossed!
    I am waiting to see the flyer too, she has usually known but since no one else mentioned it, I want the flyer first
    ROMEO, Anna Michele and amira84 like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I caved and redeemed $170 last Sat, got lots of stuff on sale . Thanks and hope to use rest of my pts soon.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was reading the terms and conditions of Optimum and saw this, I know that the program has been continued in the past but am curious about this year end.

General Information

42. The Shoppers Optimum Program will terminate at 11:59 p.m. on December 31, 2016 (the “Termination Date”).

43. Shoppers Optimum Members will have until March 31, 2017 to redeem Shoppers Optimum Program rewards using Shoppers Optimum Points accumulated up to the Termination Date. Shoppers Optimum Points will expire at 11:59 p.m. on March 31, 2017 and will not be honoured after such expiration date.

44. Shoppers Drug Mart reserves the right to extend the Program beyond the Termination Date, or terminate the Program at any time prior to the Termination Date, by providing 30 days notice in Shoppers Drug Mart store flyers and notices posted in participating stores. If events beyond Shoppers Drug Mart’s control materially affect Shoppers Drug Mart’s ability to operate the Shoppers Optimum Program, the Program may be suspended or terminated without notice.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

They would lose a lot of customers if they terminated the program!! The points are the only reason I shop at SDM!!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

OMG NO!!! I definitely wont shop there anymore if this happens!

Quote Originally Posted by mickey53 View Post
    Was reading the terms and conditions of Optimum and saw this, I know that the program has been continued in the past but am curious about this year end.

General Information

42. The Shoppers Optimum Program will terminate at 11:59 p.m. on December 31, 2016 (the “Termination Date”).

43. Shoppers Optimum Members will have until March 31, 2017 to redeem Shoppers Optimum Program rewards using Shoppers Optimum Points accumulated up to the Termination Date. Shoppers Optimum Points will expire at 11:59 p.m. on March 31, 2017 and will not be honoured after such expiration date.

44. Shoppers Drug Mart reserves the right to extend the Program beyond the Termination Date, or terminate the Program at any time prior to the Termination Date, by providing 30 days notice in Shoppers Drug Mart store flyers and notices posted in participating stores. If events beyond Shoppers Drug Mart’s control materially affect Shoppers Drug Mart’s ability to operate the Shoppers Optimum Program, the Program may be suspended or terminated without notice.

SavvyLady likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information