User Tag List

Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By Elle Lady Sadie
  • 2 Post By peachy1
  • 2 Post By Lavender Lady
  • 2 Post By ClipClap

Thread: SaveOnFoods Again Price Matching.

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Save-On-Foods is once again allowing Price Matching. I'm in Alberta & for the past month their weekly flyer has an ad stating they price match. Lets hope what follows is Coupon-Stacking. That's how it seemed to happened in the past. They started Price Matching - then they allowed Stacking, it was amazing, then BOOM , just like that it abruptly ended. Eventually they must have missed us ......so .....they started allowing price matching, and that lead to them once again allowing Stacking, was so great, but then they Ended it again. Gets frustrating when stores can't make up their mind. Anyways, they are now allowing Price Matching once again, i hope what follows is Stacking .... free groceries..... stacking.. free !!
    This thread is currently associated with: Save on Foods
    Lavender Lady and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

I went to my save on in Sherwood park and they said only pm Walmart superstore and Safeway sobeys. That's it.
    Lavender Lady and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

We can dream...

Quote Originally Posted by Elle Lady Sadie View Post
    Save-On-Foods is once again allowing Price Matching. I'm in Alberta & for the past month their weekly flyer has an ad stating they price match. Lets hope what follows is Coupon-Stacking. That's how it seemed to happened in the past. They started Price Matching - then they allowed Stacking, it was amazing, then BOOM , just like that it abruptly ended. Eventually they must have missed us ......so .....they started allowing price matching, and that lead to them once again allowing Stacking, was so great, but then they Ended it again. Gets frustrating when stores can't make up their mind. Anyways, they are now allowing Price Matching once again, i hope what follows is Stacking .... free groceries..... stacking.. free !!

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I always price match at Save On Foods no problem!!
    Elle Lady Sadie and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

save on has been price matching in BC for atleast a year now.. there was never a point where we could PM and stack at SOF locally... i think for price matching they have just slowly rolled it out (started on the island i think.. then it spread into BC then Alberta)

i don't think coupon stacking will ever come back.. i heard there was alot of problems with it, it frustrated many staff with pushy stackers and extreme shoppers plus they were having stock issues trying to keep up with the orders (at the end i remember they put a cap on pre-orders then stopped accepting pre-orders all together) and they had issues just keeping stock on the shelf with some products (vanhoutte coffee was particularly bad i remember.. they just couldn't keep up with the demand)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Thread Information