User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: RAOK'ed,,,,,,and boy did it feel good :) :)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishgal View Post
    Three times I RAOK'd someone and boy did it feel good
    I had coupons for Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce last week and as I was picking up 12 bottles at the Superstore a nice gentlemen pointed out to me that there are three different flavours. He said he loved it but so expensive so was looking for something cheaper. I handed him 3 coupons and told him to hand the coupons to the cashier and he would not have to pay for it. He asked if I was sure that would work. I told him I was positive so he said he would try. A few minutes later in line he was giving me the thumbs up then ran over and huggged me. I almost cried but my heart felt so good.
    This week I was picking up 15 free Bologna and 5 Free bacon so kept mentioning to people behind me in line that I had coupons so it might take a bit. Two people stormed off but the third lady said it was not a problem as she would like to watch. When I was done I said to the cashier I'm going to leave this lady I Free Bologna and 1 Free bacon. They both looked surprised. The lady said she would have quite the story to tell when she got home
    The next day I was picking up 12 Free Wieners and 4 free Bacon and said to the lady behind you have been so patient I'm going to leave you a Free Package of Wieners and Free Bacon. "Right on" she said and was telling everyone I gave her free stuff.....LOL...the cashier said your super kind. I walked out with such a good feeling. DH asked if I was going to continue to RAOK kind patient people behind me in line and I said, " For sure.....just have to wait and see what it will be Have a great Canada Day everyone.
    great brag. Its the best feeling when we share. love how you are paying it foward.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

nice to pay it forward -ahhhhh nice brag
    Scottishgal and toronto166 like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information