User Tag List

Canuck with all the luck! DevasMicota's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning, Canucks!

You know how annoying those credit card reps that follow you around the store are, am I right? 😁 Well this is not like that! I just wanted to share I recently signed up on the KOHO app. I got approved for a no-fee reloadable visa card, in under a few hours. No credit check. I transferred my daily spending budget from my bank account, bought some game stuff and was instantly credited $20 for joining. Yay! Free money! I choose the savings option that lets you round up to the nearest $1, $5, $10 on every purchase into savings. I marked those savings for dental expenses. 2% cashback on eating out, groceries, transportation+1% PowerUp rewards. They do pricematching on your reciepts & credit your account if they find a better price. Very convenient way for me, as an overspender to keep track of my where my money is going. I love it! I think I'll leave my cash & me+the partner's credit card at home when I go out from now on!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by couponlady; Fri, Jul 12th, 2019 at 11:03 AM.
    $5 off $20+ e.l.f. cruelty-free cosmetics+free gifts/redeemable points w/every purchase

Get $15 Credit on Poshmark App - Invite Code: NRRABBIT
    KOHO Reloadable Visa - Get $20 Credit to join - Invite Code: 5VER9FAY

Thread Information