User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Terrorist Attack in Nice France

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Yeahbut, these guys aren't Muslims. All of the terrorists have been drinking, smoking, weed-toking, strip-bar-going typers with petty crime records.

The US calls ISIS a "death cult" inspired by Islam but with its own separate dogma, most specifically that the afterlife is better than life and that it is an honour to kill.

The terrorists are jobless, disaffected second-generation men who have gained no traction in life and seek a reward in the afterlife through their cult membership.

It has nothing to do with Muslims. Muslims have been just as much a victim of these guys as others.
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    Yeahbut, these guys aren't Muslims. All of the terrorists have been drinking, smoking, weed-toking, strip-bar-going typers with petty crime records.

The US calls ISIS a "death cult" inspired by Islam but with its own separate dogma, most specifically that the afterlife is better than life and that it is an honour to kill.

The terrorists are jobless, disaffected second-generation men who have gained no traction in life and seek a reward in the afterlife through their cult membership.

It has nothing to do with Muslims. Muslims have been just as much a victim of these guys as others.
    Couldn't agree more, @lecale ; those guys could care less about dogma shoved down their throats by a cult of hatred and a twisted view of the Muslim religion. They want to go out in a blaze of glory with their names in the headlines and that's what we're giving them by even printing and uttering their names! Perhaps if they remained anonymous, particularly in the press and on tv, it wouldn't be such an attractive option for those losers.
    @frugal50 , we have the same loser $hits in Canada; it's just a matter of time before one of them decides to be glorified in the name of isis.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sat, Jul 16th, 2016 at 01:43 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Couldn't agree more, @lecale; those guys could care less about dogma shoved down their throats by a cult of hatred and a twisted view of the Muslim religion. They want to go out in a blaze of glory with their names in the headlines and that's what we're giving them by even printing and uttering their names! Perhaps if they remained anonymous, particularly in the press and on tv, it wouldn't be such an attractive option for those losers.
    @frugal50, we have the same loser $hits in Canada; it's just a matter of time before one of them decides to be glorified in the name of isis .
    i don't agree, its not in the Canadian cultrue.. bombs and guns are hard to get here- we are nothing to ISIS but a bunch of softies, even the police shoots criminals with sparkles and rainbows.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugal50 View Post
    i don't agree, its not in the Canadian cultrue.. bombs and guns are hard to get here- we are nothing to ISIS but a bunch of softies, even the police shoots criminals with sparkles and rainbows.
    ISIS is basically targeting/recruiting angry young men on social media to do their dirty work in the west. These men aren't hyper-religious, they are just unhappy with discrimination in the west that makes them less successful than a white native-born person.

France has huge problems with discrimination against Muslims...here in Canada, it's really not as bad. Thus, less unhappy, angry young people to recruit.
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Guns and bombs weren't the weapons of choice in Nice. A big-rig was, and I've seen plenty of them here.
    walkonby likes this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Guns and bombs weren't the weapons of choice in Nice. A big-rig was, and I've seen plenty of them here.
    Also...bombs are reasonably easily to make..there are plenty of DIY guides on the internet..
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Couldn't agree more, @lecale ; those guys could care less about dogma shoved down their throats by a cult of hatred and a twisted view of the Muslim religion. They want to go out in a blaze of glory with their names in the headlines and that's what we're giving them by even printing and uttering their names! Perhaps if they remained anonymous, particularly in the press and on tv, it wouldn't be such an attractive option for those losers.
    @frugal50 , we have the same loser $hits in Canada; it's just a matter of time before one of them decides to be glorified in the name of isis.
    Sadly there are those who will take out their own brand of petty bitterness against other people and use whatever labels they decide to cover it ..be it Islam, racism, or being turned down by a woman.

Daesh are often only to pleased to bask in a fake reflected glory if it gives them free publicity!
    Lynn49 likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

The Difference Between ISIS and ISIS-ish
    What to make of criminals and social misfits who suddenly take up the ISIS name?

The pattern is tragically familiar: a troubled youth with a criminal past attacks in the name of ISIS. Charlie Hebdo, Orlando, San Bernardino and perhaps now Nice. They are not ISIS, exactly, but ISISish men and women who have no organizational ties to ISIS but murder in its name.

What are we to make of irreligious criminals and social misfits who suddenly take up the ISIS banner and pledge themselves to the religious crusade of its so-called caliph? The phenomenon is widespread in Europe, as any security professional there will tell you. Some will go so far as to say that the profile fits the majority of ISIS supporters in the West.
    http://time.com/4408926/the-differen.../?xid=tcoshare
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

it's NOT going to happen here EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Canada is NOT a threat
    we are loved by ALL especially the Muslim community
    we have a reputation for being soft and pose NO threat- we are nothing
    compared with other Middleast countries and Europe
    in fact we harbor terrorists giving them easy access to the US
    I am not afraid of terrrorism in Canada
    you have more chance of getting hit by a car
    quit with your silly fear mongering!!!!!
    Last edited by frugal50; Sun, Jul 17th, 2016 at 09:47 AM.
    - H. H. Getter

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Yeah, I guess it's been 2014 since we had a terrorist attack in Canada - several for that matter. How quick we forget.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/terrori...ions-1.2067337

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yeah, I guess it's been 2014 since we had a terrorist attack in Canada - several for that matter. How quick we forget.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/terrori...ions-1.2067337
    go climb under a rock then if you're so afraid of terrorism in Canada
    you're fear mongering is beyond ridiculous
    - H. H. Getter

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

go climb under a rock then if you're so afraid of terrorism in Canada
    you're fear mongering is beyond ridiculous
    You say Canada is immune to terrorism - I proved that's wrong. I'm not fear-mongering; I am just proving you wrong.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You say Canada is immune to terrorism - I proved that's wrong. I'm not fear-mongering; I am just proving you wrong.
    when was the last time Canada was on high alert for for mass bombings, shootings and suicide bombers?! you're in Canada for chrissake not Instanbul, Pakistan or Europe for all that matter!!
    Last edited by couponlady; Wed, Jul 20th, 2016 at 10:27 PM.
    - H. H. Getter

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

you only prove how silly and paranoid you are !! when was the last time Canada was on high alert for for mass bombings, shootings and suicide bombers?! you're in Canada for chrissake not Instanbul, Pakistan or Europe for all that matter!!
    We were on medium alert in 2014, and perhaps that's appropriate: it's not like we should say there is NO threat to this country and call off all police operation investigating potential terrorism. The government still has to be alert. If we say there is no chance of anything happening here, then we should roll back Bill C-51, shouldn't we? But no, we are obligated to be cautious and watchful.

Time to take off the rose-coloured glasses...
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We were on medium alert in 2014, and perhaps that's appropriate: it's not like we should say there is NO threat to this country and call off all police operation investigating potential terrorism. The government still has to be alert. If we say there is no chance of anything happening here, then we should roll back Bill C-51, shouldn't we? But no, we are obligated to be cautious and watchful.

Time to take off the rose-coloured glasses...
    Go hug a Syrian better yet build a wall since you're so scared for your safety in Canada
    - H. H. Getter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information