• 1 Post By peachies
  • 1 Post By LisaLisaBoBisa
  • 1 Post By LisaLisaBoBisa
  • 1 Post By missmaggs
  • 1 Post By peachies

Thread: Gift cards or points?

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I've been waiting for Enfamil/enfagrow to go on sale at Sdm as the fpc is up to $21.99 and reg price at Sdm is $25.99 - my kids won't drink it so I'll donate it but what to do now that it's on sale for $19.99? I have 16 fpcs - should I do a bunch of $75 total transaction to receive the gift cards or do it later on next week for 20x pts personal offer? Maybe both? If I do it on Saturday I can do 4 transactions of 4xenfamil completely free - and earn $80 in gift cards. Or 5 transactions adding other items that I need that will be near free. Decisions decisions. I'm loving a bunch of sales this week. Easy ups $10.99-$4.50+3000vib.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pampers, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

i'm not a SDM expert so i can't help you, just want to comment that i'm jealous of your enfamil coupons it's very nice that you'll be donating the formula and get points/gc for yourself. Happy shopping!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I would wait to see what offer you might get on Sat to combine with the gift cards. I'm all about points so I think I would wait but you could always do a little of both depending on your offers.
    Davetherave likes this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Would a personal offer work with the gc offer?
    Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    I would wait to see what offer you might get on Sat to combine with the gift cards. I'm all about points so I think I would wait but you could always do a little of both depending on your offers.
    Davetherave likes this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Are you in the gta? I can "donate" some to you if you are but you'll have to pick up (porch pickup) likewise if anyone is reading this and is in gta - I can also do porch pick up for them once I have them. Fpcs will all be used during this weeks sale - been waiting for this one. So 16 cans available.
    Davetherave likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisaBoBisa View Post
    Are you in the gta? I can "donate" some to you if you are but you'll have to pick up (porch pickup) likewise if anyone is reading this and is in gta - I can also do porch pick up for them once I have them. Fpcs will all be used during this weeks sale - been waiting for this one. So 16 cans available.
    How did you get the FPC? The food bank I often donate to here in oshawa is always looking for formula and I don't have kids so I can't really help in the dept. I'd love to get my hands on FPC for baby items.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    Davetherave likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Would a personal offer work with the gc offer?
    Yes it will. Offers have been lacking lately so I'm not sure what they will give us considering there is a gc promo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Davetherave likes this.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Yeah I have enough for 3 redemptions now - If I have a personal offer its only going to work for one transaction though right? I should end up with some weekday offers for pts though. Maybe leave a couple of transactions for that. Lol. It's so wrong that I want points and gift cards and free enfamil. Hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    Yes it will. Offers have been lacking lately so I'm not sure what they will give us considering there is a gc promo.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Yeah I have enough for 3 redemptions now - If I have a personal offer its only going to work for one transaction though right? I should end up with some weekday offers for pts though. Maybe leave a couple of transactions for that. Lol. It's so wrong that I want points and gift cards and free enfamil. Hahaha
    I would do a little of both myself. Get a few gcs and some points. I'm so jealous of you right now... Lol

Thread Information