User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: QOTD: Are you playing Pokémon Go? Your friends/coworkers/neighbours?

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

The Penguinettes do though out here there's not many Poke-stops or gyms.

There's more in Morryall where P1 is studying..
    Ciel and Candini like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I assure you I don't live in mommy and daddy's basement and I have a full time job and those people you are seeing are entitled to coffee breaks by law, right?

You don't actually have to be staring at your phone to play it, which is why I don't understand the people who do. All you have to do is leave the app open in your hand and it will vibrate if one appears.
    The Penguinettes don't live in my basement either..no jobs but then one's in college and the other HS..

I worked in a lab so we had to take our breaks away from work and people in the other buildings used to complain because we'd be outside in the summer. I imagine some of those people now would possibly be playing Pokemon Go in their breaks.
    ROMEO, Ciel, Shwa Girl and 2 others like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I'm playing. Instead of sitting at my desk over lunchhour, I walk on the waterfront and get exercise. Win win!
    anisa, Natalka, ROMEO and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Nope! I was more of a Digimon, Sailor Moon kind of girl, so this isn`t all that nostalgic for me

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

A real PITA was visiting the harbour DT Toronto and seeing people lined up forever staring at their phone blocking the gates.
    Next day it's on the news asking the Owners to move the stop/gym/whatever it is

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

I'm playing! It's a lot of fun and a casual game to play on my downtime. Brings back great memories from my childhood too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, Ciel, Darth Penguin and 1 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

LOL and there it is. People actually out to go to the harbour or go to the islands via ferry and the pokemon zombies are blocking the way. Catch em ALL.

Might be a few at the bottom of lake Ontario!!!
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

While waiting to checkout at the new Value Village store on preview night (Tuesday), I noticed one adult telling another about a Pokémon site nearby that the kids wanted to go to (across a 4-lane highway with 70kph signs). The parent was not impressed that the game had chosen a cemetery (it's also an important part of local heritage) to put a Pokémon in.

It does seem that Toronto mayor John Tory has the right stuff-he got some action on his request to cut down the Pokestops at the Jack Layton ferry terminal. https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...-terminal.html
    Who are you going to call? John Tory!
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

We have some kind of pokemon in the area. He likes to stand out in the garden and yell "they're on the other side of the street, you idiots!". I never thought he would get into the game.
    Ciel and KelJo like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Yes many of those cemeteries are being removed. I walk by the ferry terminal every day and I noticed they've deleted several of the stops that were in the area. But they seem to have removed the wrong ones because the ones that were next to the ferry loading point are still there. The game delete a couple that were farther away and would spread people out. Silly
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    While waiting to checkout at the new Value Village store on preview night (Tuesday), I noticed one adult telling another about a Pokémon site nearby that the kids wanted to go to (across a 4-lane highway with 70kph signs). The parent was not impressed that the game had chosen a cemetery (it's also an important part of local heritage) to put a Pokémon in.

It does seem that Toronto mayor John Tory has the right stuff-he got some action on his request to cut down the Pokestops at the Jack Layton ferry terminal. https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...-terminal.html
    Who are you going to call? John Tory!
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm all pokemon'd out. Got to lvl14 and its the same thing over and over. It's great for lazy people to get up and walk around, but I think the best part is when you drive to a Gym and you see others there tapping their phone like crazy. We always get a chuckle when we go somewhere and find others playing. Its a great social experiment. I'm sure it'll die in a year or two.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

hubby and the boy are making their evening rounds, trying to catch some more
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

f*ck no.
    GoJays likes this.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information