The contest had a small text box in the August 5 flyer but I'll link the contest rules page to this post:
The Contest opens August 5, 2016 at 12:01AM EST and closes August 31, 2016 at 11:59PM EST (the “Contest Period”)
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada Company / Coca-Cola Ltd’ is the Sponsoring Supplier of this contest.

1. OFFER
  2. Purchase any Coca-Cola® product during the contest period and swipe your AIR MILES Card and you will be entered into the contest for a chance to win 10,000 Miles!

ELIGIBILITY To enter and be eligible to win, an entrant must be a resident of Canada (excluding Quebec) that are members of the AIR MILES®† Reward Program, who are at least 18 years of age.
http://www.rexall.ca/coca-cola

No Purchase entry method:

B. No purchase necessary. On a blank 8.5” x 11” piece of paper, handprint your name, address, postal code, AIR MILES Number, telephone numbers (day and evening) and an original essay of 50 words explaining why you should win this Contest. Mail this information to the following address:
Katz Group Canada Limited
5965 Coopers Avenue
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1R9
Attn: Anant Vyas

You do have to be an Air Miles member either way that you enter the contest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just purchased Coke at Rexall today to get my entry in. This is the third 10,000 Air Miles contest I've seen in recent months.