User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By anhtuan

Thread: ILIFE V7S Robot Vacuum & Mop - $143.99 USD

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Long time lurker first time poster here, I posted this over at a little while ago so figured I'll post it here as well. It's a nice alternative to a Roomba or Neeto that costs more than twice. In some ways its better than a Roomba, but there are also some short comings. Over all, I think its a great purchase for the price, I own 3 of these myself (1 for each floor as well as a Roomba 880 that I got during the sears price error and an older 65X Roomba that's might be on its last leg).

Here's my mini review:
    After a few weeks I find this to be my goto vacuum, I mostly use this for the mopping feature, the larger pad and water tank lets it run for hours, I no longer use the vacuum function of this vac, instead I let the V7 do the vacuuming while put the V7S on full time mopping duty. My only complaint is that it keeps climbing up the stools we have and gets stuck there, I just use the X5 for the smaller bedrooms now and have the V7S mop the larger rooms in our house every few day. Great buy, looking to purchase 1 more vacuum with mop function so we can have one on each floor without moving them around.

Price on a few weeks ago was $150.99 USD and $145.99, now its down to $143.99 for 3 days. Hope this helps anyone looking for a Robot vac/mop.

gearbest.com/vacuum-cleaner/pp_360002.html?wid=21

Cheers!

Didn't know I couldn't post links.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    This thread is currently associated with: Sears
    Ladybug2011 likes this.

Thread Information